recommendations for a Linux hosting plan?

Operating Systems Linux recommendations for a Linux hosting plan?
# 1  
Old 12-14-2008
recommendations for a Linux hosting plan?

I'd like to purchase a hosting plan, i found a $3.99 on webhost4life.org, any1 using the package before?
# 2  
Old 12-17-2008
Could you be more specific? What are you planning on hosting?
# 3  
Old 12-17-2008
You get what you pay for... a $3.99 deal is only worth that, but I guess it depends on what you are planning.

I host my personal servers at FastQ Communications - Innovative Internet Services Since 1993, tell them Kyle referred you, talk to Bob.

They have many different hosting plans, Dedicated, Virtual and more.
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Best Linux/UNIX-based website hosting service?

I'm currently on a shared server, with a fairly-well-known hosting provider, which has gotten progressively worse over the years, and it's time to switch to someone else. I know there are LOTS of providers out there whose infrastructure is Linux/UNIX based (actually, I'm not aware of any that... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: markolinux
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

MilesWeb.com shared hosting or unlimited hosting plans?

I want to host a website in India, after all my research I have found MilesWeb.com, I am planning to go for their shared plan http://www.milesweb.com/cpanel-hosting.php I have test their contact options and response time, they are really available 24/7. I have checked few other providers, they... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Guruguy
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Linux Hosting Service Recommendation

We've been using Linode for our virtual Linux hosting services for two years now and could not be more impressed. One of our Linode nodes is located in Cedar Knolls, New Jersey which was close to the path of Hurricane Sandy. The data center teams were on top of things from the beginning... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hosting webpages(jspx) on Linux

Hi guys, I have developed a small website using jspx pages. Now i want to host the website to a server which is a linux machine. The linux machine which i m referring to is already hosting some web pages(jspx) through a web server Which is running at port 8888. My first question would be... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
0 Replies

5. Cybersecurity

Recommendations for Secure Storage/Hosting?

Any recommendations for secure storage and file hosting online? All I need to accomplish is hosting files for clients to download. Would like to auto-delete after 30 days or something of the like. I've looked at some of the free sites: mediafire, FileDropr/Savr/Factory/Den/Qube- none too... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tankcommander
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to make URLs/FileNames case insensitive in Linux Hosting environment

Hi, Currently my website is hosted on Linux-Apache environment. If I try to access a file on a website named "Read.txt" as http://xyz.com/READ.txt, I get an error message "Page Not Found". Only way to access is http://xyz.com/Read.txt. How do I make URLS (File Names and Folder Names)... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: naidu545
1 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question