IVE

Operating Systems AIX IVE
# 1  
Old 08-15-2012
IVE

Hi,

is the IVE not included by default in the latest Power7 models?
When did it disappear?
Can it be ordered as an add-on?

Thanks for answering, ff
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ive got a problem with menu sub commands

Ive got a problem fron a menu script where: If i choose option 1 it will run a command for instance option 1 will run another script that will grep for a certain process name also using the If command. IE if chicken process is present echo cluck cluck, but if no chicken then echo no eggs... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: wmccull
4 Replies

2. AIX

IVE and VIOS

I would like to hear your opinions, comments, pros and cons about the IVE (Integrated virtual ethernet) and VIOS (virtual i/o server) With the VIOS can create virtual ethernet and virtual disk With the IVE I dont need to create the vios and I can have virtual ethernet (physical and logical... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lo-lp-kl
3 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question
Config::Model::models::Ssh::PortForward(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation	      Config::Model::models::Ssh::PortForward(3pm)

NAME
Config::Model::models::Ssh::PortForward - Configuration class Ssh::PortForward DESCRIPTION
Configuration classes used by Config::Model Configuration class that represents the parameters required to specify port forwarding in a ssh configuration. Elements ipv6 Specify if the forward is specified iwth IPv6 or IPv4. Optional. Type boolean. bind_address - bind address to listen to Specify the address that the port will listen to. By default, only connections coming from localhost (127.0.0.1) will be forwarded. By default, the local port is bound in accordance with the GatewayPorts setting. However, an explicit bind_address may be used to bind the connection to a specific address. The bind_address of 'localhost' indicates that the listening port be bound for local use only, while an empty address or '*' indicates that the port should be available from all interfaces.Optional. Type uniline. port Listening port. Connection made to this port will be forwarded to the other side of the tunnel.Mandatory. Type uniline. host - host name or address Mandatory. Type uniline. hostport - destination port Port number to connect the tunnel to.Mandatory. Type uniline. SEE ALSO
o cme AUTHOR
Dominique Dumont COPYRIGHT
2009-2011 Dominique Dumont LICENSE
LGPL2 perl v5.14.2 2012-10-29 Config::Model::models::Ssh::PortForward(3pm)