Need OS version for download

Operating Systems Solaris Need OS version for download
# 1  
Old 05-20-2013
Need OS version for download

Dear all,

We have bought solaries server. During installation of latest solaries, we are having some trouble. One of my old friend suggested that sol-10-u3-ga-sparc might be the solution for those trouble. I've search oracle web but they have removed this old version of update. The torrent has no more seeder. Would any one can help to get the sol-10-u3-ga-sparc-dvd.iso pleas. It would be a life saver!
# 2  
Old 05-20-2013
Better to explain what was the issue.

Trying to fix it with a seven years old update might not be the best approach.
# 3  
Old 05-20-2013
Ii thought explaining the issues will be irritating for members. Any way, I'll explain it to next post with all errors and problems. However, i really wanna try with old version first If any one have old update, I would really appreciate that.

---------- Post updated at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous update was at 12:37 AM ----------

Dose anyone have Oldest Possible iso
# 4  
Old 05-20-2013
This forum is for explanations... Please, give it a try.
# 5  
Old 05-20-2013
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Fedora

How to download latest version of cmake using tar xzf?

...... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: larry burns
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy a file from directroy/ prior version to the directory/ new version

How to copy a file from directroy/ prior version to the directory/ new version automatically. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: roy1912
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script for download file with version

Hi, Need Shell script to download the file with version or date from internet Filename will be as Eg:File-2.3.1.zip Filename will keep on changing for every 4months as File-2.3.2 or File 2.4 Thanks, Anil (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anil2312
4 Replies

4. Ubuntu

Download latest Ubuntu version from linux command

I have ubuntu 10.4 on my system and want to download newer Ubuntu version like 11.04. Is there any linux command(something like apt-get source used for downloading kernel source) using which I can download directly the newer ubuntu relaease? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
2 Replies

5. Hardware

I need help to download firmware fo HMC from version 7.3.4 to vervion 7.3.5

All, I need to upgrade my HMC from version 7.3.4 to vervion 7.3.5. The HMC has a Machine type of 7310-CR2 Xseries 335 . Where could I download the firmware for such hardware (HMC Machine type of 7310-CR2 Xseries 335 )? Please answer because I need to upgrade that HMC the HMC to bring to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jesifra
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Advanced Search * View * Edit JAVA version to WORK in GLASSFISH Forum topic JAVA version

Would like to confirm the ff. I got confused actually with the version I needed to download that will work on glassfish 3.0.1 a. Debian Squeeze (HP DL360). Need to use java version6 On Debian, I did apt-get install sun-java6-jdk. So when I check it's java version "1.6.0_22" Java(TM) SE... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ask for Version of Script on Server w/o download

Hello! I'm sorry if my question is kind of a noob question, but I'm searching for a way to "ask" a Server for the Version of a File. The problem is I have several clients asking every hour or so for the newest version of the file, so if I'm just downloading a md5sum or so I'm getting a lot of... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: al0x
10 Replies

8. AIX

Where can I download a trial version of AIX?

hi how r? , where can I download a trial version of AIX , I know this is a very IMB verions but there some demo saludos (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cejodrake
2 Replies

9. Solaris

Migrate unix version 8 to version 9

i have a program writing in PRO C which currently running in unix version 8 tie with oracle 8i, but in the future company gonna migrate this OS to version 9. Anything i have to prepare for my PRO C program to run in unix version 9? or anything would that impact my program couldn't run well? what... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lsy
2 Replies

10. Linux

How do i download java 1.3 on linux(kinda have this old version)

i wish to run java files on inux but while downloading it into linux there is no problem but when i r try to execute a java file it says javac not found. help pleas (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: wojtyla
5 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question