CDW and DPMS application

Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers CDW and DPMS application
# 1  
Old 06-04-2009
CDW and DPMS application

Hi,

Googling this didnt help much.

Can anyone tell the difference between CDW and DPMS application.

Thanks
# 2  
Old 08-30-2009
Googling for CDW gives me this:
cdw project - features
and doing the same for DPMS gives me this:
DPMS monitor specification

These seem hardly compatible. Perhaps you could indicate what each stands for?

Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How do I interface with pf in a C/C++ application?

I'd like to write a simple GUI C/C++ application (a simple interface) where the user can perform a few pf operations and also receive pf feedback (instead of using the pfctl command). I was hoping to get some guidance in regards to where to get started. The pf suggests the use of the ioctl... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nactusberrilli
2 Replies

2. AIX

Application packages

Hello, I just build an AIX 7.1 box. I'm trying to install the following packages: BASH APACHE CVS ZIP I tired to download them searching on google, but unfortunately I dint find any packages concerned with aix7.1. I got stuck at this point and dont know where to download those packages... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pjeedu2247
5 Replies

3. Linux

application for KVM

Hi Is there an application for KVM which it can save guest's registers and system calls informations? Thanks a lot in advance! Setareh (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: setareh92
0 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

application for KVM

Hi Is there an application for KVM which it can save guest's registers and system calls informations? Thanks a lot in advance! Setareh (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: setareh92
0 Replies

5. Web Development

iphone application

Hey, anyone here ever write a iphone application? if so what code to use and is there any program that can do it for me? thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: phil_heath
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Know when a particular application is running

Is it possible in unix to write a script that could determine when a particular application is running or not ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zapper222
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

benchmarking application

Where i get a open source benchmark program using pthread library for benchmarking our multicore system for the first stage.I need the source code too for that application ,because in later stage we need to develop our application so that i need to study pthread more. please anybody guide me . (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sujith4u87
0 Replies

8. UNIX and Linux Applications

Major Application

Hi there all I am going to be a new admin (AIX,Redhat,Suse, and Solaris). I know these OS's at basic to intermediate level..somewhat. i would like to know what are corporate level sys admin softwares that are commanly used day to day . i know its a broad question. but i just wanna know few... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dplinux
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

repairing application

Hello, i have a SUN server with an application we use for monitoring our network....that application will not start, caused by a power failure...ive been trying to get some help from the vendors but contract is expired.... can anybody assist me on how to repair an application in UNIX....or... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: whitemotel
0 Replies

10. IP Networking

sms application

actually i need this sms application ,to gain some knowledge in linux platform. if possible post to (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: parvathy
1 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question