form results in frame

Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting form results in frame
# 1  
Old 06-26-2009
form results in frame

I used a script posted here to get my form results in a frame; which works great on first submit, BUT, creates a new set of frames in the form window on second submit. I've set the targets to the frame names. Anyone have any suggestions?

thank you!
# 2  
Old 06-26-2009
can you paste some parts of your code?
# 3  
Old 06-26-2009
in the main frame sub I got this:

print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
print <<"ending_print_tag";
<html>
<head>
<title>XMLInputForm</title>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
</head>

<frameset cols="453,554" frameborder="NO" border="0" framespacing="0" rows="623*">
<frame name="mainFrame" src="http://foo/here.pl?$input">
<frame name="rightFrame" scrolling="yes" src="http://foo/xy.pl?this=$this&that=$that">
</frameset>
<noframes><body bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
</body></noframes>
</html>
ending_print_tag

then, it's the mainFrame script creating new frames and the top of that code looks like this:

print "<form METHOD=\"POST\" ACTION=\"http://foo/there.pl\" target=\"mainFrame\">";

I appreciate any help I can get!!
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Hardware

Faulty parts in a frame

Hello, Following parts need to be replaced in a frame as suggested by IBM 1. Flexible Cable 2. Service Processor Card Would these faulty parts impact all lpars which are there in this frame? Best regards, Vishal (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: admin_db
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove x lines form top and y lines form bottom using AWK?

How to remove x lines form top and y lines form bottom. This works, but like awk only cat file | head -n-y | awk 'NR>(x-1)' so remove last 3 lines and 5 firstcat file | head -n-3 | awk 'NR>4' (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jotne
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Transpose Data form Different form

HI Guys, I have data in File A.txt RL03 RL03_A_1 RL03_B_1 RL03_C_1 RL03 -119.8 -119.5 -119.5 RL07 RL07_A_1 RL07_B_1 RL07_C_1 RL07 -119.3 -119.5 -119.5 RL15 RL15_A_1 RL15_C_1 RL15 -120.5 -119.4 RL16... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asavaliya
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can ctag and cscope support recording search results and displaying the history results ?

Hello , When using vim, can ctag and cscope support recording search results and displaying the history results ? Once I jump to one tag, I can use :tnext to jump to next tag, but how can I display the preview search result? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: 915086731
0 Replies

5. Programming

Build an Ethernet Frame in C

Hi, I must build an ethernet frame in C! How I can do it? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: prompt
7 Replies

6. Web Development

buttons links in frame

Happy X-Mas to all members... Hi, I have one html file page1.html as below <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Utilities</TITLE> </HEAD> <FRAMESET ROWS="5%,95%"> <FRAME SRC="frames1.html" NAME=SIDEBAR> <FRAME SRC="frames2.html" NAME=SAMPLE> </FRAMESET> </HTML> ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: villain41
0 Replies

7. Programming

Help receiving a frame in C!

Hello everybody, I have a problem with a program i'm coding, the thing is that i need the program to check quickly if it receives a response, if not, just go ahead. My program sends the frame successfully, but it keeps waiting for the response until it receives something. That's what i need to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zykl0n-B
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

frame multiple lines into one

Hi, i have a file with contents like below ( any number of entries can be there) 111 222 333 444 555 i need to make another file with single line like below: 111,222,333,444,555 (without ending , ) TIA Prvn (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: prvnrk
8 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Changing Unix form to Microsoft Word form to be able to email it to someone.

Please someone I need information on how to change a Unix form/document into a microsoft word document in order to be emailed to another company. Please help ASAP. Thankyou :confused: (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cheraunm
8 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question