Operating Systems Solaris Help with Sunray 2FS setup
# 1  
Old 11-05-2009
Help with Sunray 2FS setup

Info:
Sunray server: Solaris 10 running SRSS 3.1
Client: Sunray 2FS

Problem:
The login prompt is split between the two screens. Is it possible center just the login dialog box on one screen and resume dual display mode after login?

Thank you.
# 2  
Old 11-06-2009
I don't think so. Either you choose for dual display or single screen display mode
# 3  
Old 11-28-2009
If the two screens appear as two separate device than I gather Metacity can do something about this problem but if you only have one device visible to Solaris (like and Ultra-25 with a XVR-2500 framebuffer) then you are stuck...
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sunray Fog issue (Websphere)

hello everyone i need help plz i am buidling a fog of 3 Sunday servers hardware: Sun x 6270 Solaris 10 and sunray 5.3 everything is fine with primary server... but when i run utreplica on secondary server it stucks on utdsd service or ends with error datastore not sync with primary server... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amk
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Install Sunray v5.4 on Solaris 11.3??

I am trying to install Sunray Server Software v5.4 on a fresh install of Solaris 11.3, but I fail. Where can I get help with this? I have followed the manual but it doesnt work. I suspect the error is very easy, just a matter of issuing the correct command, but I dont know how. So I need to ask... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: kebabbert
7 Replies

3. AIX

NIM server setup on etherchannel setup environment

I know that IBM's official stance is that NIM does not work on etherchannel environment, but has anyone able to get around it? I'm working on a p5-590 LPAR system, and the NIM master and clients are all on the same frame. Any help is appreciated. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pdtak
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What Setup?

Hopefully this post won't be too long :rolleyes: I've been in data processing for a number of years running on a windows system, and working with perl and MySQL to get the job done. I'm now part of a team who have bought a company and have been asked to investigate how we setup a new Data... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kraythorne
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Sunray dhcp?

I have been given the responsibility of installing, configuring, and administering are new sunray servers. I am not that familiar with Solaris; however, I have done some administration on Linux. I was hoping the two OS's were similar enough to bridge the learning gap. Well, I have found out that... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cstovall
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Sunray Problem

Hi All I have got a sunray thin client at my workplace which is connected to a V100 Server. I had a script which i execute every now and then to know the system status. In order that the script is executed every time I log in I accidently put the script in my .bashrc . The next time I was not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: encrypted
2 Replies

7. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Sunray, Solaris, Webcams

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has any idea about Webcam software for Unix, specifically Solaris? It's a USB Logitech model if that helps, but I'm not sure which one (though I can find out). Also, supposing I do get some software, would it be difficult to set it all to work using SunRay... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nphil
1 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question