MIDI sync to external daw Yamaha AW4416

Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu MIDI sync to external daw Yamaha AW4416
# 1  
Old 02-03-2010
MIDI sync to external daw Yamaha AW4416

I am trying to sync up my Yamaha AW4416 to ubuntu studio 9.10 in order to use drum and midi sounds. I have tried using MTC and midi clock slave and master but to no avail.

I am using an Edirol UA-25 usb soundcard with the advance switch on to enable midi.

Any ideas or is this impossible?
# 2  
Old 02-04-2010
You might have better luck on the Ubuntu forums, we don't have many folks here that deal with that kind of multimedia.
# 3  
Old 02-04-2010
Tis ok sorted the problem anyways, just ironing out the faults
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Simple Midi Need

In MS Windows Media Player, I can open a MIDI file (.mid), and in 'Sound' sub section of control panel, I can direct an external USB device to play it. I do not seem to be able to find any SIMPLE way to do this in Linux: the Ubuntu Midi info says it is applicable UNLESS you are using external... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Priscus
2 Replies

2. Solaris

converting midi to wav in solaris 10

how can i convert midi to wave in solaris 10 i have found timidity but it lack of documentation. is there any other suggestion? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: conandor
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Sync to Green vs. Separate Sync

Hi all....I have a Sun Ultra2 that I want to use with my PC monitor. I have purchased an adapter that does not work and I was told I need to change my video card setting (if I can) to Separate Sync.....my Monitor product number ends in 1343......I am running SunOS 5.7 ......anyone have any ideas? ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: psantinello
0 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question