How to read *.chm file under linux?

Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to read *.chm file under linux?
# 1  
Old 03-21-2003
How to read *.chm file under linux?

How can I read *chm (compiled HTML) file under linux?
# 2  
Old 03-22-2003
search freshmeat.net for chm
http://66.93.236.84/~jedwin/projects/chmlib/

thats only a library though, i didnt see any programs to do it.
# 3  
Old 03-22-2003
Thank you.

Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Linux read specific content file from tar.gz files without extracting

hello i wish to write the result of these below conditions in a file: 1. in a specific folder, i have many tar.gz files. 2. each tar.gz file contains ".dat" file in sub folders. 3. i wish to get the full path of these .dat files, if i find in it a specific word ("ERROR24"). 4. all this... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmyjames9
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read a file with n records as one big string using linux

Hello! Is there a way i can read a file with n records as one big string using linux shell script? I have a file in the below format - REC1 REC2 REC3 . . . REC4 Record length is 3000 bytes per record and with a newline char at the end. What i need to do is - read this file as one... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mailme0205
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

When reading a csv file, counter to read 20 lines and wait for minute then read next 20 till end

Hello All, i am a newbie and need some help when reading a csv file in a bourne shell script. I want to read 10 lines, then wait for a minute and then do a reading of another 10 lines and so on in the same way. I want to do this till the end of file. Any inputs are appreciated ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: victor.s
3 Replies

4. Infrastructure Monitoring

Nagios: How to read the Linux system file?

hi 2 all i installed nagios in my linux srvr . check_ftp file is in format of system format . i wants to see the syntax for that script how can i read that file .. ??? please help me ! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ponmuthu
4 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

Application to create/edit chm files

Does someone knows an application to create/edit *.chm files? Any suggestion will be much appreciated! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: agasamapetilon
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

chm and pdf help in terminal (rename)

i have a cd of pdf and chm documents that i transfered from my windows xp box. i transfered the files to my linux box (ubuntu hardy). unfortunately, i used to be a windows GUI only user so the use of spaces and "( )" and underscores. now that i use linux, ive been using CLI for using and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Texasone
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to view .chm format files?

how can i open the .chm format files in fedora7 and rhel3,4 files? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: praveen_b744
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Reading *.chm files?

I have a bunch of e-books I got but i can't open them. Can I somewhat convert them into html? I don't have an X-server yet so any GUI-programs are out of the question. Are there any programs I might have? Running Debian. Regards Richard (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: riwa
3 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question