Professional moderator

Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Professional moderator
# 1  
Old 08-05-2006
Java Professional moderator

Hi there! I liked your forum so much! I'm a professional moderator and I would like to moderate your forum or any part of it. If you are interested in this idea, please apply to me on my e-mail.
# 2  
Old 08-06-2006
No thanks. I will move this thread into an appropriate forum.
# 3  
Old 08-10-2006
regd posting a message

hi

could you please tell me how do i post a message in the forum

i just registered in this website and would like to share some UNIX skills with others

plz tell me what should i need to click to post the message

plz reply me to [EMAIL REMOVED] with the instructions

thanks

Last edited by cbkihong; 08-11-2006 at 06:20 AM..
# 4  
Old 08-11-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by hai_5227

plz reply me to [EMAIL REMOVED] with the instructions

thanks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
blowtorch

please do not post your email address. This is against the rules.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by cbkihong; 08-11-2006 at 06:21 AM..
# 5  
Old 08-11-2006
Email removed.
# 6  
Old 08-11-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by hai_5227
hi

could you please tell me how do i post a message in the forum
As you can post this message, I suppose you know how to do it, right?
If you have other questions, please feel free to raise it in a new thread.
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

The professional way to use chmod ?

Oracle Linux 6.4 with bash Question from a beginner To change permissions using chmod, I can use 2 methods. Since I don't know the terminology, I am calling them Method1 and Method2. In the below example, both Method1 and Method2 do the same thing. Which one is you favourite method ? #... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: omega3
5 Replies

2. Programming

Professional advice on my project

Hi guys, I'm pretty much a newbie to C.I need professional advice on my project.I'm supposed to write a program to scan a directory for .exe files and list them if any and also subsequently scan the subfolders for the same and so on... Any advice on how to do it would be gladly accepted.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rakesh_01
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Any Professional Help me in this ?

Hello Here i got a problem, i bought new 40GB hard disk today, i made it as Primary Slave, No when i install Solaris, it says disk need fdisk to make solaris partition, but it does not say which disk need partition, i mean i have two disks, how i suppose to know which disk this will partition,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abidmalik
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Windows XP Professional and FreeBSD

From FreeBSD how could I access files/directories in my Windows XP machine (networked) Is there any program in FreeBSD/Unix that I could use to emulate/control my Windows XP machine and what do I need to enable or install in my Windows XP machine (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: charlie499
6 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question