Installing cairo-dock or any other desktop customization software

Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Installing cairo-dock or any other desktop customization software
# 1  
Old 11-23-2012
Installing cairo-dock or any other desktop customization software

Dear all,

I want to install cairo-dock or any other substitute desktop customization software in my RedHat Linux 5.3 machine.

I think cairo-dock is for fedora linux,i need RedHat compatible.

Can any one provide me with the appropriate link and installation steps for the same.

Thanks and Regards
Monoj Das
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Installing a Vue.js Desktop App Using Node.js and Electron

Hi, I have both VUE CLI and Node.js installed and I want to install this task board. Although I don't expect this to go fast, I'm hoping someone can help me get the task board setup and installed on my server ? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: MaxtheCat
8 Replies

2. Linux

X Windowing Free Open Source Software at Windows Desktop

I am using a ssh session for my org Linux box to do all my installation work. Recently I installed a X Serve app but could not start its execution cause neither I am sure if X Server is running or not nor of how the app output (X windowing app) would be rendered on a Windows desktop from where I am... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: uunniixx
3 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Installing latest Ubuntu on my desktop

I wish to install the latest ubuntu on my desktop. How do I go about doing this ? Also how do I create the superuser or admin once the installation is done ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sundaresh
3 Replies

4. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Installing software

Greetings, all. I'm a newcomer here, and I appreciate the forum to ask questions. Here is the situation: I am installing software on a network hard-drive (NAS), to add functionality to it. The OS is in a read-only flash partition. Someone else hacked the firmware to install Busybox on this... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jhansen
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing Software

Hi all, So I remotly log on to one of the unix boxes we have at work. I want to use a software that is not installed on the server. What's better? to install it locally in my home folder and use it, or to ask the system admin to install it on the server? and what's the main difference? I asuume... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Rachel Ross
1 Replies

6. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

installing new software

Hello, I recently downloaded and installed fedora core 3, and I am triyng to install other software like movie players and so on, when ever I download software for this operating system, I recieve with the software a text file explaining how to install it. The installation instrucions are allways... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: st_matan
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

installing software

when i d/l files from net "/usr/port/editor/koffice then make" i don't know what excactly have to do after when it finnished d/l it and configure i guess what its done downloading file it configures :confused: the file what do i have to do next I use FREEBSD 4.5 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: challenger
3 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question
intel_gpu_top(1)					      General Commands Manual						  intel_gpu_top(1)

NAME
intel_gpu_top - Display a top-like summary of Intel GPU usage SYNOPSIS
intel_gpu_top intel_gpu_top [ parameters ] DESCRIPTION
intel_gpu_top is a tool to display usage information of an Intel GPU. It requires root privilege to map the graphics device. Options -s [samples per second] number of samples to acquire per second -o [output file] collect usage statistics to [file]. If file is "-", run non-interactively and output statistics to stdout. -e ["command to profile"] execute a command, and leave when it is finished. Note that the entire command with all parameters should be included as one parame- ter. -h show usage notes EXAMPLES
intel_gpu_top -o "cairo-trace-gvim.log" -s 100 -e "cairo-perf-trace /tmp/gvim" will run cairo-perf-trace with /tmp/gvim trace, non-interactively, saving the statistics into cairo-trace-gvim.log file, and col- lecting 100 samples per second. Note that idle units are not displayed, so an entirely idle GPU will only display the ring status and header. BUGS
Some GPUs report some units as busy when they aren't, such that even when idle and not hung, it will show up as 100% busy. X Version 11 intel-gpu-tools 1.2 intel_gpu_top(1)