printing euro

Top Forums Programming printing euro
# 1  
Old 11-24-2003
printing euro

how do you print a euro using ewan in c? I just need to add a line to the end of a program to enable it to print a euro. Thanks.
# 2  
Old 12-08-2003
Your character-set must have support for the symbol -- many default fonts do not. If yours does, the euro symbol is often (but not always) Ascii 128.
# 3  
Old 12-09-2003
In ISO8859-15 character set, the ASCII code is 164.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8859-15
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

Problems with EURO symbol in a data flat file

Hi, I'm creating a flat file with various deimiters in Linux RHEL. the content for the flat file will be extracted from an oracle database. delimiters also stored in a seperate table in oracle databasae. when i use extended ASCII characters like cedilla or EURO (€) symbols, the actual character is... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Fakru.y
9 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Euro 2012 Final - Italy vs Spain

Its Italy vs Spain in the final on Sunday! I hope this is going to be a "good" match that ends in 90 mins or extra time. No penalties. I wasn't expecting Italy in the final, I think the Germans just went to sleep. But that said Italy worked hard and they deserve to be in the final. There... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ni2
0 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Event Prediction - Euro 2012

Please add this new "event". (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ni2
10 Replies

4. Linux

Euro - Symbol with enscript

Hello List, I am new in this forum. I have a problem with enscript and I am searching for about one year for a solution: We are using enscript and ghostscript to create pdf-Documents with our Software running on linux server. To print the EURO Symbol on a fixed place I can change the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: stefan2907
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Euro Sign and some other chars

First of all hello, this is my first post here. :) I have a problem with displaying the euro sign and two other characters from the ISO8859-7 greek set (the drachma sign and the ipogegrameni) in the UNIX platform. Either when I type them normally or if i try to read a text file with some of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pavlos87
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to represent euro sign in unix

how should represent euro sign "€" in Unix (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: akash
1 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question