implementing AVL tree

Top Forums Programming implementing AVL tree
# 1  
Old 07-09-2007
implementing AVL tree

how is an AVL tree implemented and insertions are made to itwenever a new socket is created and deletions are made when the socket is closed or connection is disconnected.how to read and print the names of all the current sockets. Please send the source code.
# 2  
Old 07-09-2007
Is this homework? No body is just going to "send you the source code". Why don't you post the work you've done so far, and maybe someone could help you out with the parts that you've been having trouble with.
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in implementing expect

Hello All, I am trying a shell script for automatically login to test servers and pulling the output of top command from all using expect. ----snippet of code --- #!/usr/bin/expect -f #!/bin/bash server1=10.251.222.51 server=("$server1") i=1 for exp_server in ${server}; do expect -c... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Renjesh
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in implementing logic

i have following input file... 00290002STDR000000000000000000000000000EOD END TRANSACTION ^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^ 00299998STDR070000000007000000000000000STANDING DEBITS ^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sagarrd
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with implementing logging

I'm trying to add logging to an existing script which echos a number of lines to the screen. I've added a switch to the script that is going to suppress much of this output and put it in a file instead. The way I envisioned it was like this: $log would be set to either "" or the log files... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: cheetobandito
8 Replies

4. Web Development

Implementing incremental find

Hi everybody, I was wondering how one would implement an incremental find* feature into a web form? I have a page where users can enter ids, for example names. If a user starts typing in D, then a list of names starting with D will be suggested as a drop down menu, where users can select the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: z1dane
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Implementing Password

I am trying to implement a login screen to the following code how would i go about doing so. I have try to place the password in a variable using if statements which would usually work but as i have the system in a while loop i think i need to find another method. #!/bin/bash #Filename:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: warlock129
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Purge files based on timestamp avl in file name

Dear All, I have the followoing requirement.. REQ-1: Suppose I have the following files XX_20070202000101.zip XX_20080223000101.zip XX_20080226000101.zip XX_20080227000101.zip XX_20080228000101.zip XX_20080229000101.zip Suppose sysdate = 29 Feb 2007 I need to delete all files... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sureshg_sampat
3 Replies

7. IP Networking

implementing ftp

i have a client server connection steady and running... but the problem here is that the file transfer is very crude and succeptible to risks... so i want to implement ftp.. can anybody suggest a way to implement it or any book to read? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: damn_bkb
4 Replies

8. Programming

Implementing the redirection

Hi all I am facing a problem with redirection. Its somewhat related to parsing. I am following the following steps. 1. take the command and tokenize it. 2. if redirection is there then give it to redirection unit 3. if pipe is there give it to piping unit. 4. do until the command ends ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mobile01
0 Replies

9. Programming

Implementing a shell in C

Hi, I am implementing a shell in C, with the following problem... Suppose the shell is invoked from the command line as >> myshell < test.in > test.out 2>&1 I have to execute the commands in test.in and redirect them to test.out How does one detect in the main function that the shell... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jacques83
1 Replies

10. Programming

Implementing a shell

I'm implementing a shell in C that supports piping, output redirection, and background processing, and a few other commands. I was wondering how I'd go about implementing the output redirection. So, I'd open a file and I'd fork and execute the command. But how would I get stdout into the file? Any... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ununium
10 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question