Does anyone succesfully ported windos7 sticky note to linux

Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu Does anyone succesfully ported windos7 sticky note to linux
# 1  
Old 03-15-2011
Does anyone succesfully ported windos7 sticky note to linux

Hi,

I wonder if someone successfully ported windows 7 sticky notes to linux sticky notes a like..

If any what package used..

Thanks in advance.
# 2  
Old 03-17-2011
not sure what that is but try running it with wine
# 3  
Old 03-18-2011
I mean if succesfully restored a backup copy of sticky note from win7 to linux..What package do they used..
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

sticky keys enable in linux

The problem is when i push button on keyboard and stay pressed i get only one letter. I want to set auto repeat of pressed character to get for example pressing a letter 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaa' instead 'a' only??? can you tell us how to enable this feature in linux???? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mallikarjun7777
5 Replies

2. AIX

Sticky Bit

What is sticky bit ...and where we aill use this.. how to set this bit in files and directories (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: udtyuvaraj
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

Succesfully completion of a command in unix script

Hi, I want to wrote a script. say it has 4 command(e.g. a,b,c,d). I want my script to progress b if a completes succesfully. So can you please let me know what command/parameter i need to set. Thanks, Malay (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: malaya_17
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sticky Bit

I want a file I create to not be deletable by other users so I created a sticky bit by chmod 1644 on the file. chown'd it to root and then tried to delete (via GUI drag to trash and empty) as a non root user and it let me. is sticky bit only good for terminal deletes or something? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: glev2005
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sticky Bit????

HI What is sticky bit? how can be see if the sticky bit for file is set? WHat is meaning of sticky bit set on Directory? What is the syntax to set the sticky bit? With example Thanks (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: skyineyes
10 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sticky bit??

I have a script that I want to be able to let user 'wcs1234' execute it, but when it runs, it will do so under the higher authority of 'cdunix'. It is my understanding that I accomplish this with a sticky bit. I have tried every variation of this but am unable to get this to work. my script is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hedrict
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sticky bit

I have a questions, whose answer may be very obvious: Of what use is the sticky-bit permission on a Unix system? I have looked at the chmod(1) man page on our HP-UX playground system, and haven't been given much explanation: Add or delete the save-text-image-on-file- execution (sticky... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: LivinFree
3 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question