Finding Power Supply Status

Operating Systems AIX Finding Power Supply Status
# 1  
Old 08-12-2011
Question Finding Power Supply Status

Hi,

As in Management Modules of IBM it is possible to find out wheather out of dual powersupply , if one goes down.

is it possible to find out in HMC to find out if one power supply goes down of P Series server? if server is remotely

HOw to find out if one power supply of server is down? and server is in remote location
# 2  
Old 08-12-2011
pSeries systems (Power4) and (Power4) are equipped with environmental sensors. You can read the sensor values using commands beneath

Code:
# /usr/lpp/diagnostics/bin/

Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Cstm and gsp conflict on power status

Hello all, I have a case where the power supply in slot 1 was replaced last week as it had failed. Prior to that it was showing failed in cstm: Cabinet 0 Hardware Inventory: Component Present Failure State --------- ------- ------- ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: port43
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with finding the exit status of a 'nohup' command using 'PID'.

Hello All, I need to run a set of scripts, say 50 of them, parallely. I'm running these 50 scripts, from inside a script with the help of 'nohup' command. 1.The fifty scripts are stored in a separate file. 2.In a master script, i'm reading every line of the file through loop and executing... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SriRamKrish
4 Replies

3. Solaris

Strange power supply units alarms!!!

Hi folks, I encountered this alarms on a solaris server: 04/21/12 23:17:55 MNP-PGW-A_bge3 mnp 231748 Power Supply Unit 0 is faulty 04/21/12 23:17:55 MNP-PGW-A_bge3 mnp 231748 Power Supply Unit 1 is faulty 04/21/12 23:18:26 MNP-PGW-A_bge3 mnp 231822 Power Supply Unit 0 is faulty:CLEAR... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kimurayuki
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Shell script - Finding Autosys job status

Hi, There are 2000 jobs in the list and i need to draw their status. I put all the jobs in the list and trying to read one by one from the list and to find out the status. Help me out in correcting the script. #!/bin/csh for a in $(cat Jobs_List.txt); do source <<path>> autorep -j $a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: venkatesht
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Finding service status on windows from Linux

Hi all, Please advise how do i find services status running on windows machines from Linux. =-===================== Some one developed a script use rsh command to find the status but it stopped working. rsh <Some IIS server Name> service -S < Windows Server name where service running>... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ashish_uiit
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

power supply status in sysreport

Hello guys: I'm a beginner in this exciting world of open spource and linux. I'm working as a support engineer and a customer send back to me a sysreport from his system running redhat 4. the customer has a power supply failed in his server and to see it and justify the replacement I required a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: amani
0 Replies

7. AIX

Supply Password Thru Script

Hello, I am using AIX 5 and one of the application does certain db updation daily and runs few script. One script among them calls another program, which in turn asks for a user Id and password. Is there anyway to use 'expect' of something similar on AIX so that while calling that program of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: panchpan
1 Replies

8. Solaris

services status finding ...???

Could we find out the all services status in salaries 9 operating system....??? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: udayn
2 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question