Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: _IO_ostream_withassign
Operating Systems Linux _IO_ostream_withassign Post 99658 by bharathi on Monday 20th of February 2006 11:48:24 AM
Old 02-20-2006
_IO_ostream_withassign

I compiled a c++ program containing a declaration like this
_IO_ostream_withassign tmpcout;
On compilation, it gave me the error
'_IO_ostream_withassign' was not declared
I have also included the iostream.h file. I think the iostream.h file does not contain the
_IO_ostream_withassign class declaration.
I also suppose that the code was written in a earlier version of gcc.
I am using Mandriva 2006. How can i eliminate this error.
Please reply me in this regard.

MANCONV(1)							Manual pager utils							MANCONV(1)

NAME
manconv - convert manual page from one encoding to another SYNOPSIS
manconv -f from-code[:from-code...] -t to-code [-dqhV] [filename] DESCRIPTION
manconv converts a manual page from one encoding to another, like iconv. Unlike iconv, it can try multiple possible input encodings in sequence. This is useful for manual pages installed in directories without an explicit encoding declaration, since they may be in UTF-8 or in a legacy character set. If an encoding declaration is found on the first line of the manual page, that declaration overrides any input encodings specified on man- conv's command line. Encoding declarations have the following form: '" -*- coding: UTF-8 -*- or (if manual page preprocessors are also to be declared): '" t -*- coding: ISO-8859-1 -*- OPTIONS
-f encodings, --from-code encodings Try each of encodings (a colon-separated list) in sequence as the input encoding. -t encoding, --to-code encoding Convert the manual page to encoding. -q, --quiet Do not issue error messages when the page cannot be converted. -d, --debug Print debugging information. -h, --help Print a help message and exit. -V, --version Display version information. SEE ALSO
man(1), iconv(1). AUTHOR
Colin Watson (cjwatson@debian.org). 2.6.0.2 2011-04-13 MANCONV(1)