Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: hme0 babble -- ?
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users hme0 babble -- ? Post 9955 by LivinFree on Tuesday 6th of November 2001 02:44:52 AM
Old 11-06-2001
Is someone playing with the Ping Of Death?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Hme0 interfaces...

How do you configure more than one network on a single hme0 interface under SunOS? And why would you want to do this? Thanx :) -Michelle (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Michelle1977
1 Replies

2. Solaris

hme0 problem after reboot

Hi ..... My problem is that when i reboot the system i can't connect to the network because my ethernet ( hme0 ) is down , i must up it by ifconfig command after reboot : # ifconfig -a lo0: flags=1000849<UP,LOOPBACK,RUNNING,MULTICAST,IPv4> mtu 8232 index 1 inet 127.0.0.1 netmask... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tt155
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing Network Interface hme1 to hme0

I have sun solaris 9 installed but I have the interface configured to hme1 instead of hme0, our default value. Is there a way where i can rename the existing/working hme1 to hme0...? I want to showup the hmeo up if i say ifconfig -a.. rite now i see the hme1 up.. please advice if possible... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tintedwindow
4 Replies

4. Solaris

sun 420r hme0 not responding

I have a 420r server it boots up all of the network settings are correct, however the machines network connection is not working. Cant ping anything from it, cant ping it from another machine on the network. If I ping 127.0.0.1 it says alive. Is there a chance the network card has been... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alanj4
2 Replies

5. Solaris

SUNW, hme0: Link Down - Cable problem

Ultra E150 Solaris 2.5.1 Oracle server. was working fine, then started losing network connection. I can see in messages file that it was complaining about another device using its ip address. Though not any longer, though I wonder if that was a red herring. My IT guys have now re-reserved its ip... (29 Replies)
Discussion started by: AlSmith1964
29 Replies

6. Solaris

ifconfig hme0 plumb not working

Hiii folks,, I am unable to configure NIC using hme0 command. I am getting an error message as "hme0: File or directory not found.." can someone help me... Bhagi... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhargav90
9 Replies
play_midi(3alleg4)						  Allegro manual						play_midi(3alleg4)

NAME
play_midi - Starts playing the specified MIDI file. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> int play_midi(MIDI *midi, int loop); DESCRIPTION
Starts playing the specified MIDI file, first stopping whatever music was previously playing. If the loop flag is set to non-zero, the data will be repeated until replaced with something else, otherwise it will stop at the end of the file. Passing a NULL pointer will stop what- ever music is currently playing. RETURN VALUE
Returns non-zero if an error occurs (this may happen if a patch-caching wavetable driver is unable to load the required samples, or at least it might in the future when somebody writes some patch-caching wavetable drivers :-) SEE ALSO
install_sound(3alleg4), load_midi(3alleg4), play_looped_midi(3alleg4), stop_midi(3alleg4), midi_pause(3alleg4), midi_seek(3alleg4), midi_pos(3alleg4), midi_time(3alleg4), midi_msg_callback(3alleg4), exmidi(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 play_midi(3alleg4)