Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Mod_ssl patch for Apache server v2.0.49 Post 99404 by e_jeffhang on Friday 17th of February 2006 12:41:32 AM
Old 02-17-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbkihong
Isn't mod_ssl bundled with Apache 2.x already?

What do you mean by the mod_ssl patch?
I am not sure mod_ssl is bunlded with Apache 2.x or not. Actually the mod_ssl patch meant that the correspondent ID of mod_ssl (v2.x.x) for Apache v2.0.49.

For example www.modssl.org, the latest version is mod_ssl 2.8.25 for Apache 1.3.34.

TQSmilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

mod_ssl redirect to site if client does not have valid certificate

Hello! I have setup a site to which users authenticate against with openssl certificates. Everything works just fine, be I wish to be able to redirect to a error page with instructions instead of displaying the default error page that firefox displays. How to? I got nothing out of google...... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Esaia
6 Replies

2. Linux

Apache in enterprise, patch management

I was wondering how everyone else manages patching/upgrades for apache. Latest doesnt mean greatest, we typically dont install the newest patches for our OS's. We typically run 3-6 months behind, to let fixes get fixed before installing them. Does anyone here have a written detailed plan... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ikon
0 Replies

3. Web Development

Apache:mod_ssl:Error: Private key not found

hi folks, I have Apache 2.2.8 running on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5 (Tikanga). I have installed a purchased certificate on my server. Upon restarting httpd, I get the following error: # /etc/init.d/httpd start Apache/2.2.8 mod_ssl/2.2.8 (Pass Phrase Dialog) Some of your... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nemotech
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Need assistance using live upgrade to patch a zfs server.

I am new to using zfs. I have a new Solaris 10 server and I would like to start using live upgrade to help me have a route to "get back to good" if when patching the server things go badly. In my searching so far I have found the following pages and learned a lot... How to make and mount a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: NewSolarisAdmin
0 Replies

5. Programming

Problem with Perl script after moving from a Windows/Apache Server to a UNIX server.

I have a Perl script that worked fine before moving it to justhost.com. It was on a Windows/Apache server. Just host is using UNIX. Other Perl scripts on other sites that were also moved work fine so I know Perl is functioning. The script is called cwrmail.pl and is located in my cgi-bin. When I... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: BigBobbyB
9 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Check latest patch applied on UNIX server

hi all, i need to check the latest patch applied on my unix server. here is the server info: bash-3.2$ uname -a SunOS usa0300uz1226 5.10 Generic_148888-01 sun4u sparc SUNW,SPARC-Enterprise please tell which is the command for checking patch? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lovelysethii
1 Replies

7. Red Hat

CPU high - apache real server OK, virtual server not

Got two RHEL servers - one real and one virtual/cloud. Both run apache web server. When traffic is applied, CPU seems to go quite high on virtual one (20%) but real is not really affected. Worry is that a further increase in traffic will see a problem. Experience of RHEL is limited. Whats... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: psychocandy
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

To download mod_ssl for Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.6 Beta (Tikanga)

Hi, Anyone know how and where to download mod_ssl package into Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.6 Beta (Tikanga) ? could you also show what's the procedure to apply the mod_ssl into the server and how to apply the digital cert into apache server and so on. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ckwan
1 Replies
Apache::Session::Generate::ModUsertrack(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation	      Apache::Session::Generate::ModUsertrack(3pm)

NAME
Apache::Session::Generate::ModUsertrack - mod_usertrack for session ID generation SYNOPSIS
use Apache::Session::Flex; tie %session, 'Apache::Session::Flex', $id, { Store => 'MySQL', Lock => 'Null', Generate => 'ModUsertrack', Serialize => 'Storable', ModUsertrackCookieName => 'usertrack', # optional }; DESCRIPTION
Apache::Session::Generate::ModUsertrack enables you to use cookie tracked by mod_usertrack as session id for Apache::Session framework. This module fits well with long-term sessions, so better using RDBMS like MySQL for its storage. CONFIGURATION
This module accepts one extra configuration option. ModUsertrackCookieName Specifies cookie name used in mod_usertrack. "Apache" for default, so change this if you change it via "CookieName" directive in mod_usertrack. LIMITATION WITHOUT MOD_PERL This module first tries to fetch named cookie, but will in vain ONLY WHEN the HTTP request is the first one from specific client to the mod_usertrack enabled Apache web server. It is because if the request is for the first time, cookies are not yet baked on clients. If you run scripts under mod_perl, this module tries to steal (not yet baked) cookie from Apache request notes. See Apache for details. AUTHOR
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa <miyagawa@bulknews.net> This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
Apache::Session, Apache::Session::Flex, mod_usertrack perl v5.10.1 2010-10-18 Apache::Session::Generate::ModUsertrack(3pm)