Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: If not ...then
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting If not ...then Post 98992 by sabercats on Monday 13th of February 2006 05:59:54 PM
Old 02-13-2006
If not ...then

Hi all,

Hi have a flat file and at 19 fields , separate by a comma ,
here are colummn field 19

FE-Router:MN-Menu:SV-SvcMenu:SV-SvcStop:AC-Lkup:AC-StNumQry:AC-Elig:SV-GetZipCode:SV-GetAddress:SV-GetSecondary:SV-ConfStreetAddress:FE-XferCSR

or

FE-Router:MN-Menu:BP-FinStatus:AC-Lkup:AC-PhNumLkup:AC-AcNumLkup:AC-StNumQry:AC-Elig:BP-FinStatus2:BP-OtherPymt:FE-XferCSR

or

FE-Router:OR-Menu1

===============
How do I collect the list that does not start with 'FE' or 'MN' (entries are separated by a colon) .
If you look at then the answer is location=SV-SvcMenu

If you look at then the answer is location=BP-FinStatus

If you look at then the answer is location=OR-Menu1

This drive me crazy , can you show me how to solve it in ksh? I will use location to send out put to another new flat file
example:

Date|name|Location|Doc|...
Thanks,

Last edited by sabercats; 02-13-2006 at 07:28 PM..

Imager::Color::Float(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Imager::Color::Float(3pm)

NAME
Imager::Color::Float - Rough floating point sample color handling SYNOPSIS
$color = Imager::Color->new($red, $green, $blue); $color = Imager::Color->new($red, $green, $blue, $alpha); $color = Imager::Color->new("#C0C0FF"); # html color specification $color->set($red, $green, $blue); $color->set($red, $green, $blue, $alpha); $color->set("#C0C0FF"); # html color specification ($red, $green, $blue, $alpha) = $color->rgba(); @hsv = $color->hsv(); # not implemented but proposed $color->info(); DESCRIPTION
This module handles creating color objects used by Imager. The idea is that in the future this module will be able to handle color space calculations as well. A floating point Imager color consists of up to four components, each in the range 0.0 to 1.0. Unfortunately the meaning of the components can change depending on the type of image you're dealing with: o for 3 or 4 channel images the color components are red, green, blue, alpha. o for 1 or 2 channel images the color components are gray, alpha, with the other two components ignored. An alpha value of zero is fully transparent, an alpha value of 1.0 is fully opaque. METHODS
new This creates a color object to pass to functions that need a color argument. set This changes an already defined color. Note that this does not affect any places where the color has been used previously. rgba() This returns the red, green, blue and alpha channels of the color the object contains. info Calling info merely dumps the relevant color to the log. AUTHOR
Arnar M. Hrafnkelsson, addi@umich.edu And a great deal of help from others - see the "README" for a complete list. SEE ALSO
Imager(3), Imager::Color. http://imager.perl.org/ perl v5.14.2 2011-06-06 Imager::Color::Float(3pm)