Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: sun Blade 2000 and XVR100
Operating Systems Solaris sun Blade 2000 and XVR100 Post 98976 by anphdula on Monday 13th of February 2006 03:03:58 PM
Old 02-13-2006
sun Blade 2000 and XVR100

hello,

I have SunBlade 2000 with XVR-1000 graphics card. Xserver won't loaded. I've reinstalled OS 9 ( loaded Driver) nor 10 still won't do it. Anyone has this problem or have any ideas whats' wrong, greatly appreciated!!

thanks in adv.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Benchmarks

Sun Blade 2000 UltraSparc III Solaris 8

Sun Blade 2000 UltraSparc III Solaris 8 Notes: prtdiag: System Configuration: Sun Microsystems sun4u SUNW,Sun-Blade-1000 (UltraSPARC-III+) System clock frequency: 150 MHZ Memory size: 3GB ==================================== CPUs ==================================== ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tnorth
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Clone disk for Sun Blade 2000

Hai ......... my name Rio, I want to clone my harddisk at Sun Balade 2000 server with Solaris 8 OS, my question is : a. what kind method for making backup or clonning disk ? b. what method more easier , quick but still reliable ? c. how to proceed it ? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rioria
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Blade 100 Memory Upgrade

Hi, I've been a member for a while but have never posted. I have a Sun Blade 100 desktop and I just installed Solaris 10 and it is unbearably slow. I only have 128 Meg of RAM and need to upgrade. I have searched and found many online resources that have RAM, but I was wondering if anyone has... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: BrewDudeBob
12 Replies

4. Solaris

adding memory to sun blade server ...

Hi, this is my 1st post here, I don't know is it proper or not for the question I have, but I may try ask anyway, since it is question about sun's hw/sw issue... I have my blade 1000 installed additional memory kits, it was originally 2G memory installed on Group0(Bank 0/2) Dimm slots, I got... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: netshu
5 Replies

5. Hardware

Sun Blade T6320 memory configuration

Can you mix DIMMs in a T6320 (sparc) blade? I have read/heard that the DIMMs in a memory bay must be identical but can you have different size DIMMs installed in the blade? For instance, can you have 1 4GB DIMM in bay 0, 2 2GB DIMMs in bay 1, 4 1 GB DIMMs in bay 2 and 2 2GB DIMMs in bay 3 for a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bluescreen
0 Replies

6. Hardware

Sun Blade 1000 keyboard not detected.

Hello, I have a sun blade 1000 machine, it passes post, has 2 750mhz sparc 3 cpus and has 4GB of ram. I have setup a TIP connection and did everything i could to figure what the hell is going on, but I cannot it seems to me that the usb ports are not giving out any power. I've tried all... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: binary0x01
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Sun Blade 150 not a Sun?

I have recently re-installed Solaris 10 on a Sun Blade 150 followed by a patch set (10_Recommended) dated 2011.12.05. I have just noticed /bin/sun now returns false, rather than true. See below. $ uname -a SunOS myblade1 5.10 Generic_147440-07 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-100 $ /bin/sparc &&... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: apmcd47
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SUN BLADE T6340 - which OS ?

Hi, I have server SUN BLADE T6340 and i tried install debian sparc on this machine. Will it work ? In the specification is written only Solaris 10. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: PtaQ
4 Replies

9. Solaris

Execution problems with sun blade 150

hello i have a forte gamma camera Philips device . and its a medical device. this medical device is came with sun blade 150 pc and pegasys is printed on the sun blade pc .the problem is when i switched the power on , the sun blade runs and a white screen appear with the information about the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: moh_abaloo
6 Replies
gfx_mode_select(3alleg4)					  Allegro manual					  gfx_mode_select(3alleg4)

NAME
gfx_mode_select - Displays the Allegro graphics mode selection dialog. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> int gfx_mode_select(int *card, int *w, int *h); DESCRIPTION
Displays the Allegro graphics mode selection dialog, which allows the user to select a screen mode and graphics card. The initial values at the addresses provided by card, w, and h are used as the default selections in the dialog if they are found in the driver and mode lists. If they are not found then the initial selections will be the first in each list. If you wish to ensure that the initial selection is always the first entry, then initialize the data at the addresses passed to the function to the value of 0 or -1. If the dialog is OK'd, it stores the selections at the addresses passed to the function. RETURN VALUE
See the gfx_mode_select_filter function for the return values. SEE ALSO
gfx_mode_select_ex(3alleg4), gfx_mode_select_filter(3alleg4), set_gfx_mode(3alleg4), gui_fg_color(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 gfx_mode_select(3alleg4)