Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Just Got A New iMAC G5 !!!
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Just Got A New iMAC G5 !!! Post 98002 by Neo on Friday 3rd of February 2006 08:31:14 PM
Old 02-03-2006
Just Got A New iMAC G5 !!!

Hi!

I just got a new iMAC G5 (20") and I love it!!!!

Amazon dropped the price $200, and there was also a $150 rebate, making it around $1325, so I could not resist anymore

Finally!!!!

Neo

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can we install Unix in PC or imac?

I'm a beginner in Unix OS. I really want to know what kind of hardware I need in order to install the Unix OS.(I know Linx can be installed in both Mac & PC, but not Unix) Thanks to let me ask such question here. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mutsu
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

New iMac purported graphic issues

A really silly thing I did about a year ago (probably after one beer too many) was upgrading my perfectly stable Windows XP Pro to Windows Vista. Vista is really getting on my nerves, so I was in Media Markt the other week looking to see if they had Windows 7 Ultimatum in stock. As I was... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Scott
1 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

A program crashed my iMac so bad that it could not start up.

Hi, Solid as a rock or ... Is it possible for a program to damage an iMac (Snow Leopard) so bad that it cannot start up again, and need to be repaired? I am asking about this, because this seems to have occurred two days ago, when I was running a popular game program. When I closed the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ASL123
6 Replies

4. OS X (Apple)

Let your iMac/MBP detect a burglar whilst idle...

Hi folks... (Apologies for typos.) I have been working on a very simple MacBook_Pro/iMac centric project. I have called it Spy . If you just want to test for fun you only need ./Spy and this defaults to a 5 second video with Medium sensitivity from the working directory whre Spy is. (Just... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
1 Replies
PAC(8)							    BSD System Manager's Manual 						    PAC(8)

NAME
pac -- printer/plotter accounting information SYNOPSIS
pac [-cmrs] [-P printer] [-p price] [name ...] DESCRIPTION
pac reads the printer/plotter accounting files, accumulating the number of pages (the usual case) or feet (for raster devices) of paper con- sumed by each user, and printing out how much each user consumed in pages or feet and dollars. Options and operands available: -Pprinter Accounting is done for the named printer. Normally, accounting is done for the default printer (site dependent) or the value of the environment variable PRINTER is used. -c flag causes the output to be sorted by cost; usually the output is sorted alphabetically by name. -m flag causes the host name to be ignored in the accounting file. This allows for a user on multiple machines to have all of his printing charges grouped together. -pprice The value price is used for the cost in dollars instead of the default value of 0.02 or the price specified in /etc/printcap. -r Reverse the sorting order. -s Accounting information is summarized on the summary accounting file; this summarization is necessary since on a busy system, the accounting file can grow by several lines per day. names Statistics are only printed for user(s) name; usually, statistics are printed for every user who has used any paper. OUTPUT FORMAT
pac formats the output into simple table, using four columns - number of feets or pages (column "pages/feet"), how many copies were made (column "runs"), total price for this print (column "price") and user login with host name (column "login" or "host name and login"). If argument name was not used and hence pac is printing information for all users, a summary line with print totals (runs, pages, price) is appended. Note that pac on other system might print the price as price per copy. FILES
/var/account/?acct raw accounting files /var/account/?_sum summary accounting files /etc/printcap printer capability data base SEE ALSO
printcap(5) HISTORY
The pac command appeared in 4.0BSD. BUGS
The relationship between the computed price and reality is as yet unknown. BSD
June 6, 1993 BSD