Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Query string assingment for other variable in PERL Post 97406 by maheshsri on Monday 30th of January 2006 03:45:30 AM
Old 01-30-2006
Query string assingment for other variable in PERL

Hi friends,

I want to use query string value to another variable but it gives following error when I use it with print out command,

Insecure dependency in open while running with -T switch at C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/cgi-bin/cdr_findere.pl line 119.

My code as follows,

my $PNumber = param ('PNo') ;

my $logfile = $PNumbe ;

open(OUT, ">$logfile.txt") or &dienice("Couldn't open
output file: $!");

print out "This is a test line" ;

foreach my $i (@query_calltype)
{

print OUT "$query_calltype[$i]\t $query_calltime[$i]\t $query_A_number[$i]\t $query_B_nember[$i]\t $query_calldurt[$i]\t $query_normalfe[$i]\t $query_normalfe[$i]\t $query_balanceA[$i]\n";

}

close(OUT);

Can somebody tell me how should I can solve this problem ?

Thanks,
Mahesh Fernando. Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl variable assingment

I want to assign the current user to a variable in my perl script. My first attempt using Solaris 8 (perl 5) is: $VAR = system(logname); However, this assigns 0 to $VAR, and outputs the user to the screen. Does anyone know the command that I need? Thanks, seismic_willy (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: seismic_willy
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script variable passed to Oracle query

Hi All, I pass a Perl script variable, whch is passed to a query to be prepared. But the problem is I have special character like '&' in this variable which are handled in a special way by the Oracle query parser. How do I get over this? my $cust_name='A&B'; my $sql="Select cust_short_name... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rahulrathod
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl scalar variable in backquoted string

hi I've been searching all over the internet to simply do the following: $tempfile = "/usr/school/tempfile.dat"; $myvar = param('add'); ###add is the variable assigned to a popup menu `ls -l $myvar * >> $tempfile` ###I also tried `ls -l ${myvar}* >>$tempfile` open(ADDLIST,... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mehdi9
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

add the output of a query to a variable to be used in another query

I would like to use the result of a query in another query. How do I redirect/add the output to another variable? $result = odbc_exec($connect, $query); while ($row = odbc_fetch_array($result)) { echo $row,"\n"; } odbc_close($connect); ?> This will output hostnames: host1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hazno
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl - Command assingment to variable.

Hi How do i assign the output of a unix command to a variable ? say i want the whoami output to be assigned to a variable? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: PrasannaKS
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Passing Hash variable in to sql query in perl

Hi Everyone, Can anyone help me how do i call hash variable in to sql query in perl. Please see the script below i have defined two Hash %lc and %tab as below $lc{'REFF'}='V_RES_CLASS'; $lc{'CALE'}='V_CAP_CLASS'; $lc{'XRPD'}='V_XFMR_CLASS'; $tab{'V_RES_CLASS'}='V_MFR_SERS';... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jam_prasanna
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

String variable to numeric conversion in perl

Hi guys I am having this strange issue.Well my requirement is like below Compare two values between flat file and oracle DB Via perl script I am easily getting the rowcount Now I connect sql plus via perl and the column value that returns is string my $sqlplus_settings = ''; my... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pratik4891
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

PERL : pattern matching a string stored in a variable

I have two variables, my $filename = "abc_yyyy_mm_dd.txt"; my $filename1 = " abc_2011_11_07.txt"; I need to perform some operations after checking if $filename has $filename1 in it i have used the below code, if($filename =~ /^$filename1/) { ---- -- } (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: irudayaraj
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Formating of query variable in perl

Hi , I am facing error in perl when I assign a below query in a varibale $query because of new line charchters $query= SELECT XYZ , ABC , c2 , c3 , c4 FROM t1 how can i get rid of new line charchters with out changing the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gvk25
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script (ksh) - SQLPlus query filter using a string variable

Using ksh, I am using SQLPlus to execute a query with a filter using a string variable. REPO_DB=DEV1 FOLDER_NM='U_nmalencia' FOLDER_CHECK=$(sqlplus -s /nolog <<EOF CONNECT user/pswd_select@${REPO_DB} set echo off heading off feedback off select subj_name from subject where... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nkm0brm
5 Replies
RDF::Query::Plan::Construct(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  RDF::Query::Plan::Construct(3pm)

NAME
RDF::Query::Plan::Construct - Executable query plan for constructing a graph from a set of variable bindings. VERSION
This document describes RDF::Query::Plan::Construct version 2.908. METHODS
Beyond the methods documented below, this class inherits methods from the RDF::Query::Plan class. "new ( $plan, @triples )" "execute ( $execution_context )" "next" "close" "pattern" Returns the query plan that will be used to produce the variable bindings for constructing the new graph. "triples" Returns the triples that are to be used in constructing the new graph for each variable binding. "distinct" Returns true if the pattern is guaranteed to return distinct results. "ordered" Returns true if the pattern is guaranteed to return ordered results. "plan_node_name" Returns the string name of this plan node, suitable for use in serialization. "plan_prototype" Returns a list of scalar identifiers for the type of the content (children) nodes of this plan node. See RDF::Query::Plan for a list of the allowable identifiers. "plan_node_data" Returns the data for this plan node that corresponds to the values described by the signature returned by "plan_prototype". "explain" Returns a string serialization of the query plan appropriate for display on the command line. "graph ( $g )" "as_iterator ( $context )" Returns an RDF::Trine::Iterator object for the current (already executed) plan. AUTHOR
Gregory Todd Williams <gwilliams@cpan.org> perl v5.14.2 2012-01-31 RDF::Query::Plan::Construct(3pm)