Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Can't register
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Can't register Post 97271 by Sully13 on Friday 27th of January 2006 02:46:09 PM
Old 01-27-2006
I tried it again and it worked on the first try...and I picked the email address off the past entries list...go figure.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to register

I tried my best to register myself on unix.com but i am not lucky, can you pls give me instruction. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Kuldeep_Sngh333
1 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Cant register

Registration denied. Sorry, The UNIX and Linux Forums runs an active policy of not allowing spammers. Please contact us via by posting in this forum if you believe this is in error What's with this? Tried 2 email accounts in case your forum blocks either. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Diagonal
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Can not register

I need help from the scripting threads and want to register. I tried it several times, but I was all the time rejected, because of your spam policy. I do what you have written, but I wasn't still able to register. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ScAr
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can't register

Hello admin, I come from Vietnam, it's in blocked country list. Can you help me to register I want to register with following information: Username: bojankikrick Email: <removed> Thanks very much! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
1 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can't register

hi,admin: i come from china,my country is in the blocked list.i want to register a account,can you help me? infomation: username: zhengzfand email:<removed> (1 Reply)
1 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Can't register

I am in China. China is in the blocked country list. I can't register. And I don't have a static ip. Can u help me to fix it. I want to register with following information: Username:liuchengzhang email:<removed> Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: liuchengzhang
1 Replies

7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Cannot able to Register!

Hi Admin, I am unable to register . Request you to help me in getting my registration done. Name: Raghavendra Kulkarni Mail id : <removed> Thanking you in advance for your support. (1 Reply)
1 Replies

8. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can not register

I want to register as "nezabudka", but I can't and I have a dynamic ip address. My country is not in the list of restrictions. I'm alive, I'm not a bot ))) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nezabudka
3 Replies
eurephiadm certs(7)													       eurephiadm certs(7)

NAME
eurephiadm-certs - Certificate management for eurephia DESCRIPTION
Available modes for the certificate command are: -A | --add Register a new certificate -D | --delete Delete a registered certificate -l | --list List all registered certificates -h | --help <mode> Help about a specific mode LIST MODE
The list mode will list all registered certificates. It accepts one parameter: -S | --sort <sort key> Decide the sort order of the certificate list Available sort keys are: certid Numeric certificate ID depth Certificate depth digest Certificate SHA1 digest cname Certificate Common Name field org Certificate organisation field email Certificate e-mail address field registered When the certificate was registered in eurephia. ADD MODE
The add mode will register a new certificate. -d | --depth Certificate depth, required. -D | --digest SHA1 fingerprint/digest of the new certificate -C | --common-name Common name (CN) field of the certificate -O | --organisation Organisation (O) field of the certificate -E | --email e-mail address (emailAddress) of the certificate Usually the certificate depth value needs to be 0, if you are registering user account certificates. CA certificates usually have a value bigger than 0. If you have the certificate file available, you can use the following options to retrieve the needed information directly from a certifi- cate file. -f | --certfile File name of the certificate file. -p | --pkcs12 If the file is in PKCS#12 format. The default format is PEM format, unless --pkcs12 is given. These two options cannot be used together with -D, -C, -O or -E. But the cer- tificate depth must be given to indicate the certificate depth. DELETE MODE
The delete mode will remove a certificate from the certificate database. -i | --certid Indicates a unique certificate ID -d | --digest A unique SHA1 fingerprint/digest value -C | --common-name Common Name (CN) field of a certificate -O | --organisation Organisation (O) field of a certificate -E | --email e-mail address (emailAddress) of a certificate You can use any of these parameters to indicate a search criteria for the certificate (or certificates) you want to delete. You will be provided with a list over certificates which matches your search criteria and you will need to approve the deletion of the matching cer- tificate(s). SEE ALSO
eurephiadm-users(7), eurephiadm-usercerts(7) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 2008-2010 David Sommerseth <dazo@users.sourceforge.net> David Sommerseth July 2010 eurephiadm certs(7)