Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Can't register
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Can't register Post 97263 by it-works-for-me on Friday 27th of January 2006 01:25:22 PM
Old 01-27-2006
Well, Jim, I could not get it to fail. It works fine for me. Smilie
it-works-for-me

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to register

I tried my best to register myself on unix.com but i am not lucky, can you pls give me instruction. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Kuldeep_Sngh333
1 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Cant register

Registration denied. Sorry, The UNIX and Linux Forums runs an active policy of not allowing spammers. Please contact us via by posting in this forum if you believe this is in error What's with this? Tried 2 email accounts in case your forum blocks either. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Diagonal
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Can not register

I need help from the scripting threads and want to register. I tried it several times, but I was all the time rejected, because of your spam policy. I do what you have written, but I wasn't still able to register. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ScAr
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can't register

Hello admin, I come from Vietnam, it's in blocked country list. Can you help me to register I want to register with following information: Username: bojankikrick Email: <removed> Thanks very much! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
1 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can't register

hi,admin: i come from china,my country is in the blocked list.i want to register a account,can you help me? infomation: username: zhengzfand email:<removed> (1 Reply)
1 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Can't register

I am in China. China is in the blocked country list. I can't register. And I don't have a static ip. Can u help me to fix it. I want to register with following information: Username:liuchengzhang email:<removed> Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: liuchengzhang
1 Replies

7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Cannot able to Register!

Hi Admin, I am unable to register . Request you to help me in getting my registration done. Name: Raghavendra Kulkarni Mail id : <removed> Thanking you in advance for your support. (1 Reply)
1 Replies

8. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can not register

I want to register as "nezabudka", but I can't and I have a dynamic ip address. My country is not in the list of restrictions. I'm alive, I'm not a bot ))) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nezabudka
3 Replies
sip_register_sent_by(3SIP)			   Session Initiation Protocol Library Functions			sip_register_sent_by(3SIP)

NAME
sip_register_sent_by, sip_unregister_sent_by, sip_unregister_all_sent_by - allows registering and un-registering sent-by values SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag ... ] file ... -lsip [ library ... ] #include <sip.h> int sip_register_sent_by(char *val); void sip_unregister_sent_by(char *val); void sip_unregister_all_sent_by(int *error); DESCRIPTION
The sip_register_sent_by() function can be used to register a list of hostnames or IP addresses that the application may add to the VIA headers. The val is a comma separated list of such sent-by values. If any value is registered using sip_register_sent_by(), the SIP stack validates incoming responses to check if the sent-by parameter in the topmost VIA header is part of the registered list. If the check fails, the response is dropped. If there are no sent-by values registered, there is no check done on incoming responses. The sip_unregister_sent_by() and sip_unregister_all_sent_by() functions are used to un-register sent-by values. The val for sip_unregis- ter_sent_by() is a comma separated list of sent-by values that need to be un-registered. sip_unregister_all_sent_by() un-registers all the values that have been registered. RETURN VALUES
The sip_register_sent_by() function returns 0 on success and the appropriate error value on failure. The value of errno is not changed by these calls in the event of an error. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Committed | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
libsip(3LIB) SunOS 5.11 25 Jan 2007 sip_register_sent_by(3SIP)