Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Gnome in suse
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Gnome in suse Post 95854 by thunderfastfox on Sunday 15th of January 2006 04:14:48 PM
Old 01-15-2006
Gnome in suse

I have suse 10 installed with kde and i am sick of the eye candy and all that k stuff. I wan't to try gnome. Please tell me how!

Last edited by thunderfastfox; 01-15-2006 at 10:24 PM..

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Backup & restore Gnome Desktop and all settings in Gnome

Hi I'm looking for scripts to backup & restore Gnome Desktop and all settings in Gnome. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
0 Replies
XCHAT-GNOME(1)							   User Commands						    XCHAT-GNOME(1)

NAME
xchat-gnome - a new front-end to the popular xchat IRC client SYNOPSIS
xchat-gnome [OPTION...] OPTIONS
Help Options: -?, --help Show help options --help-all Show all help options --help-gtk Show GTK+ Options --help-bonobo-activation Show Bonobo Activation options --help-gnome Show GNOME options --help-gnome-session Show session management options --help-gnome-ui Show GNOME GUI options Application Options: -d, --cfgdir=directory Use directory instead of the default config dir -a, --no-auto Don't auto-connect to servers -n, --no-plugins Don't auto-load plugins -u, --url=irc://server:port/channel Open an irc:// url -e, --existing Open URL in an existing XChat-GNOME instance -v, --version Show version information --display=DISPLAY X display to use SEE ALSO
http://live.gnome.org/Xchat-Gnome AUTHOR
Marco Cabizza <marco87@gmail.com> Guillaume Desmottes <cass@skynet.be> xchat-gnome 0.14 August 2006 XCHAT-GNOME(1)