Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: KSH doubt !!!
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting KSH doubt !!! Post 9555 by witt on Monday 29th of October 2001 07:41:55 PM
Old 10-29-2001
Thank you Kelam_Magnus !!

Perderabo,
so that I could have access that one hyperlink, I made the following procedure :

www.kornshell.com
hyperlink : Resoursces
hyperlink : Unix KornShell Memento

Thank you !!

Witt
witt

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

One doubt

Hi, Can i use the shell script like this? When i am running the script it is hanging not giving me any output. I can redirect the output and then i can do the manipulations also but why this one is wrong. I am confused we can do like this or not.. #!/usr/bin/ksh for line in `top` do... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: namishtiwari
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

KSH script to run other ksh scripts and output it to a file and/or email

Hi I am new to this Scripting process and would like to know How can i write a ksh script that will call other ksh scripts and write the output to a file and/or email. For example ------- Script ABC ------- a.ksh b.ksh c.ksh I need to call all three scripts execute them and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pacifican
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

doubt in df -h

in my parition i hav parition like this Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on /dev/sda2 24G 22G 756M 97% / /dev/sda5 248G 1.2G 234G 1% /else /dev/sda1 965M 24M 892M 3% /boot tmpfs 7.0G 0 7.0G 0%... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ponmuthu
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Doubt

Hi, I have a file with multiple entries and I have calculated the percentages. Now I want to know how many of my entries are there between 1-10% 11-20% and so on.. chr1_14401_14450 0.211954217888936 chr1_14451_14500 1.90758796100042 chr1_14501_14550 4.02713013988978... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Diya123
1 Replies

5. Ubuntu

Doubt

hi ,, i am new for this.. i want to know abt linux os.. which version is best for it industry.. please suggest me..:cool: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: c vignesh kumar
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Doubt

in my shell script requirement is to search and replace the file with variable so i use the following command sed -i "s/abc/$SCHEMA/g" table.sql later when the script runs sqlplus username/pwd@Table& this & is not letting the variable to replace the value inside the file .please let me know... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bhuvan1
1 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.18.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)