Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: auto setterm
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers auto setterm Post 95100 by RTM on Friday 6th of January 2006 11:11:23 AM
Old 01-06-2006
Try adding it to the login's .profile or .login (it matters which shell you are using)

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Auto reply

hi I am using Pine to recive my mails. Can any one help out how i can effectivley use the auto reply. The auto reply should not for all of my mails recieved. It should be for some mail ids which i have specified. Is there any way to do? Thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Muthukumaran
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Auto Complete

Hi ! Can anybody please give me any clue how to set on the Auto Complete option (auto complete paths by pressing escape) in unix ? Thanks! Pablo. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cordobapablo
4 Replies

3. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

auto quotas?

Heres a stupid question to all you Linux gods/goddesses. Is there any way to have the system automatically set user quotas when a user account is created or does it have to be done by hand or a script. Every article, thread, anything Ive read so far only shows how to set quotas manually. Any... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcady_02
3 Replies

4. Solaris

auto mail

Hi All, I have solaris 8 on sparc machine, i need to know how i can let my system send to my e-mail any impacts or troubles.... how i can do that?! :confused: thx, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ahmad_one
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

auto decode a value to different value

Okay, This is not something I've tried to do before, but what I want (need) to do is when a value is read in it gets changed to the value needed. I've been given a list of ids that I need to check against the ids I have in my system, but as is the case we don't have the same naming convention... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nhatch
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

auto logout

How do I disable the auto logout for remote logins to a host (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lethgowerboy
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Auto Scheduling

Hi guys, I have a problem that can be solved using a scheduler, but unfortunately I am not supposed to (ask the client). PROBLEM: I have a script that once kicked off manually, will automatically kick off itself after every 15 minutes interval. Please share the code that would put this... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ChicagoBlues
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

auto increment

Hello Does anyone know how to auto-increment the value of a variable, preferably using awk or sed? I need to read values from a file and auto-increment those values to use them as line numbers I'd be doing: while read line do # auto-increment sed -n${line}p file> file1 done... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: loperam
6 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Howto auto boot SPARC | How to auto supply "start /SYS" and "start /SP/console" commands

When I power ON my T4-1, I got a prompt -> where I have to start /SYS and start /SP/console. How can I auto supply these two commands ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: z_haseeb
3 Replies
Imager::Color::Float(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Imager::Color::Float(3pm)

NAME
Imager::Color::Float - Rough floating point sample color handling SYNOPSIS
$color = Imager::Color->new($red, $green, $blue); $color = Imager::Color->new($red, $green, $blue, $alpha); $color = Imager::Color->new("#C0C0FF"); # html color specification $color->set($red, $green, $blue); $color->set($red, $green, $blue, $alpha); $color->set("#C0C0FF"); # html color specification ($red, $green, $blue, $alpha) = $color->rgba(); @hsv = $color->hsv(); # not implemented but proposed $color->info(); DESCRIPTION
This module handles creating color objects used by Imager. The idea is that in the future this module will be able to handle color space calculations as well. A floating point Imager color consists of up to four components, each in the range 0.0 to 1.0. Unfortunately the meaning of the components can change depending on the type of image you're dealing with: o for 3 or 4 channel images the color components are red, green, blue, alpha. o for 1 or 2 channel images the color components are gray, alpha, with the other two components ignored. An alpha value of zero is fully transparent, an alpha value of 1.0 is fully opaque. METHODS
new This creates a color object to pass to functions that need a color argument. set This changes an already defined color. Note that this does not affect any places where the color has been used previously. rgba() This returns the red, green, blue and alpha channels of the color the object contains. info Calling info merely dumps the relevant color to the log. AUTHOR
Arnar M. Hrafnkelsson, addi@umich.edu And a great deal of help from others - see the "README" for a complete list. SEE ALSO
Imager(3), Imager::Color. http://imager.perl.org/ perl v5.14.2 2011-06-06 Imager::Color::Float(3pm)