Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux NTPD seems to be not syncing !!! Post 94812 by Perderabo on Wednesday 4th of January 2006 06:17:10 AM
Old 01-04-2006
I am talking about billthecat. When I said I could not find it on the "lists", I did not mean the lists of boxes which you can successfully ping. I meant the official lists of ntp servers. Smilie

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Ntpd

Hello, I'm looking for assitance on setting up network time protocol on my HP-ux boxes. I have edit the .conf file accordingly. And /etc/services. But whenever I try and start the service nothing happens at all. No error message, nothing. I have a SCO box as a time server and I wish... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: satinet
0 Replies

2. AIX

ntpd version

How to check the ntpd version of AIX 5.3 ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alanlkw
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Modifying the ntpd deamon script

I need to replace the line daemon ntpd $OPTIONS in the following script with daemon ntpd $OPTIONS 2>&1 > /var/log/ntpd.log & what will happen? The idea of replacing is to capture the output on the console into ntpd.log file. Will this work? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: naive1977
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

ntpd -gq not working

as advised and documented, i'm trying to use the ntpd -gq instead of ntpdate. The result is that clock not set. as below. However ntpdate is working ok and had set the clock correctly this is the ntp.conf file: # cat /etc/ntp.conf logfile /var/log/ntp.log driftfile /var/lib/ntp/drift... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmad.zuhd
6 Replies

5. Debian

Ntpd slow start

on every boot, ntpd takes long time to start (after moving from dhcp to static ip). is there a way to speed it up? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: orange47
1 Replies
GLDELETELISTS(3G)														 GLDELETELISTS(3G)

NAME
glDeleteLists - delete a contiguous group of display lists C SPECIFICATION
void glDeleteLists( GLuint list, GLsizei range ) PARAMETERS
list Specifies the integer name of the first display list to delete. range Specifies the number of display lists to delete. DESCRIPTION
glDeleteLists causes a contiguous group of display lists to be deleted. list is the name of the first display list to be deleted, and range is the number of display lists to delete. All display lists d with list <= d <= list + range - 1 are deleted. All storage locations allocated to the specified display lists are freed, and the names are available for reuse at a later time. Names within the range that do not have an associated display list are ignored. If range is 0, nothing happens. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if range is negative. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glDeleteLists is executed between the execution of glBegin and the corresponding execution of glEnd. SEE ALSO
glCallList(3G), glCallLists(3G), glGenLists(3G), glIsList(3G), glNewList(3G) GLDELETELISTS(3G)