Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Unix Device Manager?
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Unix Device Manager? Post 94587 by Corona688 on Monday 2nd of January 2006 01:24:56 AM
Old 01-02-2006
I tried to install Solaris, no go. Solaris seems to be extremely picky about the hardware it works on, so much so that I wouldn't precisely call it an x86 distro. Smilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

device name in unix

We take tape backup regularly. We refer to the tape drive by some typical name /dev/rmt/c201d1. What does it signify? The same type of name is used for the CDROM drive. How one can find out the name used to refer the device drive? Can one change this? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: asutoshch
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Swap Device & Unix Disk Buffer

Does anyone know if when the Swap Device / Page file in unix is carrying out Page / Swap In's and Page / Swap outs, does it go through the Unix Disk Cache ( I am presuming raw partitions are not being used ) ? Therefore if there is paging activity on a system ( measured by sar -p, sar -g and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimthompson
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Device Timeouts on Unix Server

Hi I am brand new to the forum I have very limited understanding of unix, but am very computer literate. At work we have a unix server which has been the bane of our lives. We have stopped being able to access the network drives and the screen has lots of device timeouts. I have learned how to do... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scovell01
1 Replies

4. SCO

SCO UNIX DAT Tape Device

Looking for specifically naming convention for a tape device for SCO Unix What full system backup command should I use for SCO UNIX (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jedimaster
1 Replies

5. HP-UX

Hitachi Device Manager Agent for HPUX

Hi there, i am looking to download the Device manager agent for HPUX 11.31. Where we can find it. I've tried on google and Hitachi web sites and spent several hours, i just couldn't find anything at all. Please help. Thank you very much! (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: lamoul
8 Replies

6. Red Hat

Unable To Activate Ethernet Network Device in RHEL 5.5 - e100 device eth0 does not seem to be presen

Hi All, Could anyone please help to resolve the below problem. I installed RHEL5.5 in my desktop.But when i try to activate the ethernet connection then it gives me the error. I spent 2 days for the above and go through with several suggestion found by googling. But no luck. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tanmoy
0 Replies

7. Cybersecurity

Can't access my device DJI Phantom 3 which uses UNIX. Need Help please!

Equipment: DJI Phantom 3 I have the root and passwords access, but I cannot find out how to access the equipment. There is a USB port going to a miniUSB that connects to the equipment, but on Windows is detecting the connection as being a Serial Port (COM3). I need some help in order to gain... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nobr3ga
5 Replies

8. HP-UX

Failed to open tape device /dev/rmt/0mn:Device busy (errno = 16)

Hi, Unable to make tape backup, please help. /opt/ignite/bin/make_tape_recovery -a /dev/rmt/?mn -I -v -m tar -x inc_entire=vg00 * Creating local directories for configuration files and archive. ======= 04/25/16 16:28:08 IST Started /opt/ignite/bin/make_tape_recovery. (Mon... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: anuragr
4 Replies
Pang Zero(6)							       Games							      Pang Zero(6)

NAME
pangzero - action game that involves popping balloons with a harpoon SYNOPSIS
pangzero DESCRIPTION
Pang Zero is a clone and enhancement of Super Pang, a fast-paced action game that involves popping balloons with a harpoon. The intention is to create a fun, open-source game that many (currently up to 6) people can play together. You can play Pang Zero alone, but it's a lot more fun to play with your friends. USAGE
The purpose of the game is to destroy balls using a harpoon. When those balls are hit, they will split into two smaller balls until they are totally destroyed. There are also some special balls which will appear during the game. Right after starting the game you will have a menu available, in which you will be able to select some playing options. You can use cursor keys to navigate through menuoptions and use Enter to select one. 'P' key pauses the game, and Esc quits. In that menu, you can select the number of players (between 1 and 6), Select some game options, like turn the sound or the music on and off, or switch between fullscreen, windowed screen or widescreen. You can also select the keys for the players. There's a tutorial available through the starting menu, that you can use to learn how to play. FILES
~/.pangzerorc This is where Pang Zero stores user data and game configuration. AUTHOR
Pang Zero was written by UPi. This manual page was written for Debian by Miriam Ruiz <little_miry@yahoo.es>. SEE ALSO
UPi 8 December 2006 Pang Zero(6)