Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: BOOTP on HP Thin clients
Operating Systems Linux BOOTP on HP Thin clients Post 94338 by Corona688 on Thursday 29th of December 2005 01:07:03 PM
Old 12-29-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuk_uka
Please, I'm new around here! Can anyone take me through implementing bootp on my thin clients via my central server?

I apreciate your assistance. Thanks folks!
This is not directly related, but may be helpful in setting up the server side... Thin Client Howto

It might be helpful to know what thin client hardware you are using.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

bootp/tftp

Hi, Setting up print queue, using SMIT on AIX And I have an option saying do I wish to make this a BOOTP/TFTP server. What exactly does this do? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: maverick
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Network Install PXE/BootP/TFTP

Im trying to help my professor at school, were trying to setup a linux server, that is configured with bootp/tftp/PXE. the client computer NICs have support to boot off PXE. What we would like to do is if a client computer does not have an OS, it would boot off the server, and display a menu to the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kwalick
1 Replies

3. SCO

Please help.Thin clients connecting to SCO.

Hi thank you for your help in advance, I am running SCO 5.0.6 with 75 user license And I have thin clients connected (around 50 no.) to it through a terminal server.The problem is that when the thin clients are terminated abnormally it takes a lot of time for me to conect to the SERVER again and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Chaitu.a
1 Replies

4. SCO

Need help in BOOTP Server and Client configuration

Dear All; I need help in configuring the BOOTP server, I have found something on internet forums regarding the file: bootptab and editing some lines but Im not if they are all correct. Also, I need help to configure my clients (UNIX) to boot up with this bootp server(UNIX). I will be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amirzandi
1 Replies

5. AIX

Building a 43p using BOOTP

I have a 43p 120 (7248-120) which I am trying to install AIX 5.2 on. I have built a Nimol server on a Linux PC running SUSE LES 10. I have setup the 43p to perfom a network boot (BOOTP) and all the addresses in the network settings under SMS are set to 0.0.0.0. When I power up the 43p it... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnf
15 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to setup unix training class with thin clients and a blade server?

Hello folks, I have to conduct a demo session on bash scripting in any unix/linux distro to my colleagues (12 of them). Our company has not appointed a system administrator for linux. So I am seeking help from you all. We only have thin clients running windows XP and are connected to a blade... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: AnjaanFauji
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to setup unix training class with thin clients and a blade server?

Hello folks, I have to conduct a demo session on bash scripting in any unix/linux distro to my colleagues (12 of them). Our company has not appointed a system administrator for linux. So I am seeking help from you all. We only have thin clients running windows XP and are connected to a blade... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AnjaanFauji
1 Replies

8. IP Networking

How to host apps for thin-clients for cheap on a home network?

Hello, I am planning to build a HP Proliant DL380 server w/ Debian. I would like to connect 6 or 8 thin clients (or zero-clients) to this server and host the applications for the thin clients. The thin-clients are all wireless LAN. All data created by users on the thin clients saved on the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Marcus Aurelius
0 Replies

9. AIX

Thin clients for AIX desktop

Hello, I've been on Sun gear for years, using Sun Rays. With the news that Sun Ray is to be discontinued, I've taken an interest in researching other thin client solutions. I'm interested in using the thin clients on Solaris/SPARC, but also in future, quite possibly on AIX. So, what simple thin... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: thegman
8 Replies
GLCOLORMASK(3G) 														   GLCOLORMASK(3G)

NAME
glColorMask - enable and disable writing of frame buffer color components C SPECIFICATION
void glColorMask( GLboolean red, GLboolean green, GLboolean blue, GLboolean alpha ) PARAMETERS
red, green, blue, alpha Specify whether red, green, blue, and alpha can or cannot be written into the frame buffer. The initial values are all GL_TRUE, indicating that the color components can be written. DESCRIPTION
glColorMask specifies whether the individual color components in the frame buffer can or cannot be written. If red is GL_FALSE, for exam- ple, no change is made to the red component of any pixel in any of the color buffers, regardless of the drawing operation attempted. Changes to individual bits of components cannot be controlled. Rather, changes are either enabled or disabled for entire color components. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glColorMask is executed between the execution of glBegin and the corresponding execution of glEnd. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet with argument GL_COLOR_WRITEMASK glGet with argument GL_RGBA_MODE SEE ALSO
glClear(3G), glColor(3G), glColorPointer(3G), glDepthMask(3G), glIndex(3G), glIndexPointer(3G), glIndexMask(3G), glStencilMask(3G) GLCOLORMASK(3G)