Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Urgent help with web design problems - mac, safari and unix computer Post 94249 by skylark167 on Wednesday 28th of December 2005 11:59:44 AM
Old 12-28-2005
Thanks very much. Problem is College has been closed over Christmas and it gets handed in straight after - thus thats where my problem lies. I'm not asking for someone to help with homework - it was just to look at the site as I've not got mac, safari and unix on my computer.

Thanks again!

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX mode in Mac OSX - problems

I am a Macintosh using OS 10.2 which has Unix underpinnings. When entering console mode (the root system where unix takes over) I get the following message - bootstrap_look_up () failed (ipc/send) invalid destination port I always used to get a localhost# prompt (and then can use unix... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ngilman
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Recommendations on a book or website on computer network design?

Can someone please recommend a book or a website that has info on how to design a secure fault tolerant network (routers, firewall, domain servers, etc) of 300 wireless computers separated in multiple buildings and floor with multiple users for each station mainly utilizing dtp and internet... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rukasu
1 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

Problems with path using UNIX tools in mac

Hello, Glad I found this forum.... Well I'm starting using UNIX tools in macOS for bioinformatics (Python....). I know that in UNIX every installed tools go to usr/bin.... But since in mac I do not have access to it I wanted to know were to create and install tools? Can I recreate a pseudo UNIX... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: 454rocks
3 Replies
gnutls_crypto_mac_register2(3)					      gnutls					    gnutls_crypto_mac_register2(3)

NAME
gnutls_crypto_mac_register2 - register a mac interface SYNOPSIS
#include <gnutls/gnutls.h> int gnutls_crypto_mac_register2(int priority, int version, gnutls_crypto_mac_st * s); ARGUMENTS
int priority is the priority of the mac interface int version should be set to GNUTLS_CRYPTO_API_VERSION gnutls_crypto_mac_st * s is a structure holding new interface's data DESCRIPTION
This function will register a mac interface to be used by gnutls. Any interface registered will override the included engine and by conven- tion kernel implemented interfaces should have priority of 90. The interface with the lowest priority will be used by gnutls. This function should be called before gnutls_global_init(). For simplicity you can use the convenience gnutls_crypto_mac_register() macro. RETURNS
GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS on success, otherwise an error. SINCE
2.6.0 REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-gnutls@gnu.org>. GnuTLS home page: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/ General help using GNU software: http://www.gnu.org/gethelp/ COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008 Free Software Foundation. Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and gnutls programs are properly installed at your site, the command info gnutls should give you access to the complete manual. gnutls 2.8.6 gnutls_crypto_mac_register2(3)