Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: FTP inside a block of code
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting FTP inside a block of code Post 93695 by leemjesse on Wednesday 21st of December 2005 11:32:44 AM
Old 12-21-2005
I found the solution to my problem. the problem was I indent EOF and it should be at the first position on the left.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

iptables: block/allow ftp

I have 2 LAN's, seperated by a firewall, running iptables on it. I want only allow ftp access from one to the other LAN. Server 1 in LAN 1 should have ftp access to Server 2 in LAN 2 Server 2 in LAN 2 should not have ftp access to Server 1 in LAN 1. Can someone tell me how to set up the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sTorm
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

ftp files inside a shell script

I have a shell script where I am trying to ftp some files but I get the error message "EOF unclosed" every time the script reaches the ftp section. Here is how my script is written. #more code up here rm -f $object >> $LOG_FILE 2>&1 fi #end of if done #end of for loop ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: matrix1067
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use ftp commands inside shell script? Help please

Dears, I'm new in shell scripting and i need your help, i would like to know how can i create a script to ftp to a certain unix/linux machine/server IP address and get a file for example without user intervention? How can i force the script to use a certain username and password to access this... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dendany83
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP Command inside If condition

Hi All, I am facing a alien problem in unix shell script. i have a requirement where i have to check first whether a particular file has been created or not if that file has been created then that file needs to be ftped to a particular dir. My Code is like that Success='code for file... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aryan_styles
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to write code inside ssh block in shell?

Hi, I am new to shell script. I am trying to code on shell script but not able to find the correct syntax to write the code once it comes inside ssh. For eg: ssh -q HOST " SwapInUse=\`vmstat -nm | (while read; do echo "$(date +%Y%m%d.%H%M%S) $REPLY"; done) | tail -n +3 | awk '{print... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yagami
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use chmod command inside ftp block?

hi, i want to use chmod command inside ftp. so that what ever files are transfered to the local server will hav 664 permission. if i use chmod inside ftp , the file permissions gets changed in the remote server and when the file is transffered to local server using get command, it does not... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Little
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to redirect the output of a command inside ftp block?

hi, i am using ftp to get files from remote server. inside the ftp i want to us ls -ltr command and send the output of it to a file. ftp -n remote_server <<_FTP quote USER username quote PASS password prompt noprompt pwd ls -ltr get s1.txt bye _FTP i... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Little
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to FTP a file from Dev to Tst inside UNIX server

Hi I have a requirement that need to ftp a file from 10.192.36.203(dev) to 10.192.36.36 (tst) ,need to write a shell script for that .Plz help Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sandqwerty
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Add a block of code at the end of a specific block

I need to search for a block with the starting pattern say "tabId": "table_1", and ending pattern say "]" and then add a few lines before "]" "block1":"block_111" "tabId": "table_1", "title":"My title" ..... .... }] how do I achieve it using awk and sed. Thanks, Lakshmi (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lakshmikumari
3 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Search a string inside a pattern matched block of a file

How to grep for searching a string within a begin and end pattern of a file. Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Baishali
8 Replies
CGGLSE(l)								 )								 CGGLSE(l)

NAME
CGGLSE - solve the linear equality-constrained least squares (LSE) problem SYNOPSIS
SUBROUTINE CGGLSE( M, N, P, A, LDA, B, LDB, C, D, X, WORK, LWORK, INFO ) INTEGER INFO, LDA, LDB, LWORK, M, N, P COMPLEX A( LDA, * ), B( LDB, * ), C( * ), D( * ), WORK( * ), X( * ) PURPOSE
CGGLSE solves the linear equality-constrained least squares (LSE) problem: minimize || c - A*x ||_2 subject to B*x = d where A is an M-by-N matrix, B is a P-by-N matrix, c is a given M-vector, and d is a given P-vector. It is assumed that P <= N <= M+P, and rank(B) = P and rank( ( A ) ) = N. ( ( B ) ) These conditions ensure that the LSE problem has a unique solution, which is obtained using a GRQ factorization of the matrices B and A. ARGUMENTS
M (input) INTEGER The number of rows of the matrix A. M >= 0. N (input) INTEGER The number of columns of the matrices A and B. N >= 0. P (input) INTEGER The number of rows of the matrix B. 0 <= P <= N <= M+P. A (input/output) COMPLEX array, dimension (LDA,N) On entry, the M-by-N matrix A. On exit, A is destroyed. LDA (input) INTEGER The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,M). B (input/output) COMPLEX array, dimension (LDB,N) On entry, the P-by-N matrix B. On exit, B is destroyed. LDB (input) INTEGER The leading dimension of the array B. LDB >= max(1,P). C (input/output) COMPLEX array, dimension (M) On entry, C contains the right hand side vector for the least squares part of the LSE problem. On exit, the residual sum of squares for the solution is given by the sum of squares of elements N-P+1 to M of vector C. D (input/output) COMPLEX array, dimension (P) On entry, D contains the right hand side vector for the constrained equation. On exit, D is destroyed. X (output) COMPLEX array, dimension (N) On exit, X is the solution of the LSE problem. WORK (workspace/output) COMPLEX array, dimension (LWORK) On exit, if INFO = 0, WORK(1) returns the optimal LWORK. LWORK (input) INTEGER The dimension of the array WORK. LWORK >= max(1,M+N+P). For optimum performance LWORK >= P+min(M,N)+max(M,N)*NB, where NB is an upper bound for the optimal blocksizes for CGEQRF, CGERQF, CUNMQR and CUNMRQ. If LWORK = -1, then a workspace query is assumed; the routine only calculates the optimal size of the WORK array, returns this value as the first entry of the WORK array, and no error message related to LWORK is issued by XERBLA. INFO (output) INTEGER = 0: successful exit. < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value. LAPACK version 3.0 15 June 2000 CGGLSE(l)