Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SUNWhsip package
Operating Systems Solaris SUNWhsip package Post 93191 by aribault on Friday 16th of December 2005 09:49:03 AM
Old 12-16-2005
SUNWhsip package

Hello every body,
I have a machine with Solaris 9 and I need the package SUNWhsip to make X25 communications. But this package is not installed and I cannot find it on the CD.
With the preceeding machine in Solaris 8, I had this package.
Could somebody give me an explanation and how to find this package ?
Thanks.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

where can i get package LiS-2.19.1

Sir, i m using RHEL-4. i need to use LIS-2.19.1 package. where can i get packege. i search on net but not getting Plz help me to sort out these issue AMit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amitpansuria
1 Replies

2. Linux

how to restore original package after uninstalling the upgraded package using rpm

have following package installed rpm -qa |grep ADMIN It will give the following package installed: ADMIN-4.0.0.1 Now I will upgrade the ADMIN package using the following command. rpm --upgrade ADMIN-4.1.0.1 It will upgrade the ADMIN packagge to ADMIN-4.1.0.1 Now I want that... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitpansuria
0 Replies

3. AIX

mkinstallp package creation failing "no such file: ./usr/lpp/<package name>/inst_root"

Hello, I'm trying to build a (bff) package from an already installed program (clam antivirus) using mkinstallp. However, mkinstallp fails with "no such file: ./usr/lpp/<package name>/inst_root" I'm not sure why all files get created ok except for these particular ones. Any help would be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: omonte
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to find dependancies of .dstream package (Solaris) & .rpm package( linux)

Friends, Please let meknow, How we can find the dependancies of .dstream package & .rpm package before installation ? For AIX, We can use the inutoc . command to create the .toc file for the bff package, What about Solaris & Linux ? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: yb4779
0 Replies

5. Linux

How install a new package without remove old package?

Dear all, I would like to install a new version of package without remove old version on Centos and vice versa. Please give me advice! thanks much, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: all4cfa
2 Replies

6. AIX

bff package

Guys, I wana know whats the package name for a .bff file Example: Whats the package name for the update file - U833703.bff ? is there a way to convert it back to regular format? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: muzahed
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can't install rpm package with --prefix in new path.Error: package is not relocatable

Hello, i have downloaded an rpm package "hadoop-0.20.205.0-1.amd64.rpm" in /usr/local/ directory. I'm trying to install the rpm package in a new path/location (/usr/local/hadoop-0.20.205), but i can't. I did: 1st try: Didn't work sudo rpm -i --prefix=/usr/local/hadoop-0.20.205... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: g_p
1 Replies

8. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Problem when trying to remove a package using rpm command - error: package is not installed

Hello, i have installed a package by using the command sudo rpm -i filepackage.rpm package filepackage is already installed when i try to remove it, i get an error saying "is not installed": sudo rpm -e filepackage.rpm error: package filepackage is not installed How can... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: g_p
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Package

Hi, What is installation package and how to create it? When we run: in AIX: installp package1 or in Linux rpm -ivh mypackage What is package1 or mypackage in the abov examples and how to create them and deploy them? I hope my question is clear enough. Thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: big123456
2 Replies
DH_SYSTEMD_ENABLE(1)                                                 Debhelper                                                DH_SYSTEMD_ENABLE(1)

NAME
dh_systemd_enable - enable/disable systemd unit files SYNOPSIS
dh_systemd_enable [debhelperoptions] [--no-enable] [--name=name] [unitfile...] DESCRIPTION
dh_systemd_enable is a debhelper program that is responsible for enabling and disabling systemd unit files. In the simple case, it finds all unit files installed by a package (e.g. bacula-fd.service) and enables them. It is not necessary that the machine actually runs systemd during package installation time, enabling happens on all machines in order to be able to switch from sysvinit to systemd and back. In the complex case, you can call dh_systemd_enable and dh_systemd_start manually (by overwriting the debian/rules targets) and specify flags per unit file. An example is colord, which ships colord.service, a dbus-activated service without an [Install] section. This service file cannot be enabled or disabled (a state called "static" by systemd) because it has no [Install] section. Therefore, running dh_systemd_enable does not make sense. For only generating blocks for specific service files, you need to pass them as arguments, e.g. dh_systemd_enable quota.service and dh_systemd_enable --name=quotarpc quotarpc.service. FILES
debian/package.service, debian/package@.service If this exists, it is installed into lib/systemd/system/package.service (or lib/systemd/system/package@.service) in the package build directory. debian/package.tmpfile If this exists, it is installed into usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/package.conf in the package build directory. (The tmpfiles.d mechanism is currently only used by systemd.) debian/package.target, debian/package@.target If this exists, it is installed into lib/systemd/system/package.target (or lib/systemd/system/package@.target) in the package build directory. debian/package.socket, debian/package@.socket If this exists, it is installed into lib/systemd/system/package.socket (or lib/systemd/system/package@.socket) in the package build directory. debian/package.mount If this exists, it is installed into lib/systemd/system/package.mount in the package build directory. debian/package.path, debian/package@.path If this exists, it is installed into lib/systemd/system/package.path (or lib/systemd/system/package@.path) in the package build directory. debian/package.timer, debian/package@.timer If this exists, it is installed into lib/systemd/system/package.timer (or lib/systemd/system/package@.timer) in the package build directory. OPTIONS
--no-enable Disable the service(s) on purge, but do not enable them on install. Note that this option does not affect whether the services are started. That is controlled by dh_systemd_start(1) (using e.g. its --no-start option). --name=name Install the service file as name.service instead of the default filename, which is the package.service. When this parameter is used, dh_systemd_enable looks for and installs files named debian/package.name.service instead of the usual debian/package.service. NOTES
Note that this command is not idempotent. dh_prep(1) should be called between invocations of this command (with the same arguments). Otherwise, it may cause multiple instances of the same text to be added to maintainer scripts. Note that dh_systemd_enable should be run before dh_installinit. The default sequence in dh does the right thing, this note is only relevant when you are calling dh_systemd_enable manually. SEE ALSO
dh_systemd_start(1), debhelper(7) AUTHORS
pkg-systemd-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org 11.1.6ubuntu2 2018-05-10 DH_SYSTEMD_ENABLE(1)