Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Unable to reference sysfs on Linux. Post 92635 by jim mcnamara on Tuesday 13th of December 2005 09:44:01 AM
Old 12-13-2005
Code:
/usr/bin/gcc -o oracle_connect oracle_connect.o -L /usr/lib \
     -L /home/mb/build/dev/Lib -ltrace /home/mb/build/dev/Lib/libtrace.a

/usr/bin/gcc -o oracle_connect oracle_connect.o  \
     -L /home/mb/build/dev/Lib -ltrace /home/mb/build/dev/Lib/libtrace.a \
     -L /usr/lib

Try making ld search for symbols in /usr/lib after you declare all your symbols.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

Unable to configure samba on linux 7.1

Hello I am able to connect from Linux machine to Windows machine, but i can not connect from Windows to Linux. Even i can print also from linux to windows... what could be the problem... pl help. thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: twadkar
5 Replies

2. Red Hat

Unable to transfer files from xp to linux

hello to everyone, need your expertise with regards to linux. one of the systems engineer in our project created a ftp account in redhat linux. i'm using xftp for file transfer, the given ftp useraccount were able to login in the ftp browser, but the problem occurs when transfering files from xp... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: gob23g
10 Replies

3. Linux

Query about creating sysfs directory under device driver

Hi all, Currently i am involved in developing a device driver for a custom hardware. My linux stack already has the sysfs directory structure /sys/class/hwmon/ My need is that, while loading my device driver i need to create a "xyz" sysfs directory inside hwmon sysfs directory as... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cbalu
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

unable to communicate with Linux machine

Hi all, I installed red hat 2.6.9-5 and when I am trying to ping it.I am able to ping any other machine in the network but unable to do vice-versa(means unable to ping this machine from any other machine) and getting the message -- please provide your valuable suggestions ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: smartgupta
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to remove folder in linux

Hi I am using red hat linux, In my folder a strange folder is created i.e. " -a " , folder name is preceded with hyphen. Now if i try to remove with rm -rf -1 , i am unable to do it. Can anyone please let me know how to do it, & what this kind of folder means Thanks Sarbjit (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarbjit
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl de-reference code reference variable

Guys, May i know how can we de reference the code reference variable.? my $a = sub{$a=shift;$b=shift;print "SUM:",($a+$b),"\n";}; print $a->(4,5); How can we print the whole function ? Please suggest me regarding this. Thanks for your time :) Cheers, Ranga :) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rangarasan
0 Replies

7. SuSE

Unable to format suse Linux

Hello All, I am new to use linux. I installed SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 (x86_64) trail version which is free for 60 days. Now I want to again format the whole system and install the same OS again but its not happening. I am trying with a bootable pen drive which has an .iso image of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hunk_harsha
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

GPIO and sysfs

I was recently working on a project where some gpio pins were being toggled from within the user space: const char *const amplifierGPIO = "/sys/class/gpio/gpio107/value"; void amplifierUnmute() { std::ofstream amp(amplifierGPIO); if (amp.is_open()) { ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Circuits
3 Replies
GTK2HSC2HS(1)							    C->Haskell							     GTK2HSC2HS(1)

NAME
gtk2hsC2hs - C->Haskell Interface Generator SYNOPSIS
gtk2hsC2hs [OPTIONS]... [ header-file ] binding-file DESCRIPTION
This manual page briefly describes the gtk2hsC2hs command. It's a modified version of the c2hs(1) command, which is a helper program nec- essary to build the Gtk2Hs suite of libraries. OPTIONS
The programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options are included below. For a complete description, see the other documentation. gtk2hsC2hs accepts the following options: -h, -?, --help brief help -v, --version show version information -c CPP, --cpp=CPP use executable CPP to invoke C preprocessor -C CPPOPTS, --cppopts=CPPOPTS pass CPPOPTS to the C preprocessor -o FILE, --output=FILE output result to FILE (should end in .hs) -t PATH, --output-dir=PATH place generated files in PATH -p PLATFORM, --platform=PLATFORM platform to use for cross compilation -k, --keep keep pre-processed C header -l NAME, --lock=NAME wrap each foreign call with the function NAME -d TYPE, --dump=TYPE dump internal information (for debugging), where TYPE is one of: o trace trace compiler phases o genbind trace binding generation o ctrav trace C declaration traversal o chs dump the binding file (adds .dump to the name) header-file is the header file belonging to the marshalled library. It must end with suffix .h. binding-file is the corresponding Haskell binding file, which must end with suffix .chs. PLATFORM The platform name can be one of: x86_64-linux. i686-linux. m68k-palmos. This allows for cross-compilation, assuming the rest of your toolchain supports that. The default is the current host platform. The most useful of these options is probably --cppopts (or -C). If the C header file needs any special options (like -D or -I) to go through the C pre-processor, here is the place to pass them. EXAMPLES
When used directly, gtk2hsC2hs is usually called as: gtk2hsC2hs lib.h Lib.chs where lib.h is the header file and Lib.chs the Haskell binding module, which define the C- and Haskell-side interface, respectively. If no errors occur, the result is a pure Haskell module Lib.hs, which implements the Haskell API of the library. A more advanced call may look like this: gtk2hsC2hs --cppopts=-I/some/obscure/dir --cppopts=-DEXTRA lib.h Lib.chs Often, lib.h will not be in the current directory, but in one of the header file directories. Apart from the current directory, C->Haskell looks in two places for the header: first, in the standard include directory of the used system, this is usually /usr/include and /usr/local/include; and second, it will look in every directory that is mentioned in a -IDIR option passed to the pre-processor via --cppopts. CAVEATS
If you have more than one option that you want to give to the pre-processor, use multiple --cppopts= flags. BUGS
Please report bugs and feature requests in the Gtk2Hs trac http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/gtk2hs/ or to the Gtk2Hs mailing list gtk2hs-devel@lists.sourceforge.net COPYRIGHT
C->Haskell Compiler, version 0.13.4 (gtk2hs branch) Copyright (c) [1999..2004] Manuel M T Chakravarty <chak@cse.unsw.edu.au> AUTHOR
This page was addapted from the c2hs(1) manpage, by Marco Tulio Gontijo e Silva <marcot@debian.org> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others), which was mainly assembled from the original documentation of c2hs. The c2hs(1) was written by Michael Weber <michael.weber@post.rwth-aachen.de> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). Version 0.13.4 (gtk2hs branch) November 2004 GTK2HSC2HS(1)