Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: X Windows problem
Operating Systems Linux X Windows problem Post 92075 by eugrus on Wednesday 7th of December 2005 12:54:49 PM
Old 12-07-2005
$ X -configure

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

X windows special problem...

Hi, I have one special problem with X windows. I want to run one program on solaris, which automaticaly do something and then finished. It is citirix aplication, which execute one program on other win NT server. As it is x win application, it is necessary to run it from command line with parameter... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarvi
0 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Windows Problem

I have a problem with my computer when I startup the screen looks destorted and it keeps rebooting. It even looks destorted when the BIOS loads, I am running XP SP2 with an AMD 1700 processor would a virus cause this and what can I do? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: playatj1211
5 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Windows XP installation problem

hello, I am trying to re-install XP to a Dell machine. Everything goes well until a certain point. The installation proceeds as usual. first the files and drivers are copied from the CD to the computer. then the computer reboots to continue with the windows installation. but when it comes to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: milhan
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Problem with samba and windows 2008

Hello everybody for Argentina i send my regards. I have question i have a samba (version 2.2.8A) runing on a solaris 10 sparc . There is a problem to connect said that there is a problem with the permission and refuse conection. Somebody knows what version of samba fix this problem? Thank you... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: enkei17
0 Replies

5. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Windows vista startup problem

I all, I have a problem on my Windows Vista that began afetr the purchase of an external Hard Disk Freecom. A few days afetr the purchase I disconnected it while it was writing and, since that moment, every time I connect and disconnect it, the PC go to freeze mode for 5 minutes. The same... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ubertino
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Problem: Solaris 10 to Windows XP Connectivity

:wall: Hello Solaris Users. Although a fundamental skill I am still new to connecting computers together in order that they can see each other, ie. via ping-ing of IP's and/or hostnames. I wish to install Oracle 10g database on Sun Blade 1500 and access this from Windows XP laptop (running... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: patcom
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Samba share Windows problem

I have a problem with a Samba share (Debian) on Windows. My config http://pastebin.com/18ncwngr With smbclient -U ftp //xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/daten I can connect with another Linux Server. Only with Windows it does not work. Deactivate firewall also but I can not connect me. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: PAfreakFlorian
0 Replies

8. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Qt windows 10 install problem?

qt windows 10 install problem? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaja
0 Replies
DH_AUTO_CONFIGURE(1)						     Debhelper						      DH_AUTO_CONFIGURE(1)

NAME
dh_auto_configure - automatically configure a package prior to building SYNOPSIS
dh_auto_configure [buildsystemoptions] [debhelperoptions] [--params] DESCRIPTION
dh_auto_configure is a debhelper program that tries to automatically configure a package prior to building. It does so by running the appropriate command for the build system it detects the package uses. For example, it looks for and runs a ./configure script, Makefile.PL, Build.PL, or cmake. A standard set of parameters is determined and passed to the program that is run. Some build systems, such as make, do not need a configure step; for these dh_auto_configure will exit without doing anything. This is intended to work for about 90% of packages. If it doesn't work, you're encouraged to skip using dh_auto_configure at all, and just run ./configure or its equivalent manually. OPTIONS
See "BUILD SYSTEM OPTIONS" in debhelper(7) for a list of common build system selection and control options. -- params Pass params to the program that is run, after the parameters that dh_auto_configure usually passes. For example: dh_auto_configure -- --with-foo --enable-bar SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of debhelper. AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> 11.1.6ubuntu2 2018-05-10 DH_AUTO_CONFIGURE(1)