Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting help needed in shell scripting......urgent Post 91938 by linuxpenguin on Tuesday 6th of December 2005 05:03:56 PM
Old 12-06-2005
if you can be flexible with the way you pass these arguments you can pass it as follows
-driver -w -p \"ABC XYZ\" -S -ds con -dn \"abc xyz\"

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed - shell scripting

I have a file that has text in the format below ABC / Some text / ABC / Some text / ABC / Some text / ABC / Some text / ABC / Some text / How can I seperate the text between a pair of 'ABC' into seperate files ??? any information would be of great help. Thanks (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: garric
8 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

SHell Scripting Help Needed

Dear All, I have an input file like this interface Serial10/0/7:11.1 point-to-point description CLIENT:SA_INSTITUTO ANGLO MEXICANO Sitio Metepec 104452:0,165 bandwidth 64 ip vrf forwarding INSTITUTO-ANGLO ip address 192.168.148.217 255.255.255.252 no ip directed-broadcast frame-relay... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cskumar
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Urgent help needed - shell script

Dear friends, I am trying to prepare a shell script which do the following task. Being a beginner in scripting I need a bit of help from you all for shell script which does the following job. 1.Check for existence of a file in a shared directory (at some remote location ) once in a day ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aarora_98
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script Needed Urgent in shell or PERL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My I/p FIle #%npr # { { collectionBeginTime_Date 19Jul2007 granularityPeriod 900 NODEID BSC19 RLC_Raw_Blocksize_CS2 2048 START_DATE 19Jul07 measTimeStamp_Date 20Jul2007 COLLECTION_INTERVAL_MINS 15 RLC_User_Blocksize_CS2 1024 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aajan
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Urgent help needed for ksh shell setting

Today I logged as root on my HP-UX server and by mistake executed below command # ksh -i vi Then onwards for every root logging the ksh shell giving wired output to every command e.g # ls kÚ .brw_history .brwpause .brwtmp : : : 1+~H4p+À+~KÑ 1+Ðè d 15kÚ 1d+~èYÑd:ðè½h|À+~èY4:àh|À+ And so... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: zing_foru
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Please help me out:-Its Urgent-C Shell Scripting

Hi Friends, I am new to this forum as well as new to shell scripting. I have a problem here and i need someone to solve this. Let us consider there are two processes(abc & def).There is a script which kills these two processes(i.e killtheprocess abc). Here abc is the argument . There... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prince89
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Urgent Korn Shell scripting Help Pleaaaase...

Hello All, Can someone help me to set a user's password from the script using korn shell. The password change is a one time password after user account creation. I tried providing the input file as the value for password field but password change requires tty so my password from an input file... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaix14
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Needed urgent help with shell script

Hi, Thanks for the reply to the previous posting.I need a shell script to the following.I am entirely new to the comapny and please help me with this. 1) Create the file with a timestamp i.e. nrt_readership.mmddyyyyhhmm 2) The processing job will look for files of the pattern... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pharishraja
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed with Shell scripting

Hi All, I need to split a flatfile based on it's first character, I am using the following script awk '{print > "TEST_substr($0,1,1).txt"}' PROVIDER.txt It is returning files TEST_1 and TEST_2 But I am not getting the .txt file extension. I need the files like TEST_1.txt and ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sam35
1 Replies
TOKENS(1)						       AFS Command Reference							 TOKENS(1)

NAME
tokens, tokens.krb - Displays the issuer's tokens SYNOPSIS
tokens [-help] tokens [-h] tokens.krb [-help] tokens.krb [-h] DESCRIPTION
The tokens command displays all tokens (tickets) cached on the local machine for the issuer. AFS server processes require that their clients present a token as evidence that they have authenticated in the server's local cell. The (mostly obsolete) tokens.krb command is the same as tokens except that it also displays the user's Kerberos v4 ticket cache. OPTIONS
-help Prints the online help for this command. All other valid options are ignored. OUTPUT
The output lists one token for each cell in which the user is authenticated. The output indicates the o User's AFS UID, if it is available for display. o Server for which the token is valid (normally, afs). This includes a cell specification. o Day and time the token expires. The output of the Kerberos version of this command, tokens.krb, also reports the following about the Kerberos ticket-granting ticket: the ticket owner, which Kerberos ticket-granting service that issued the ticket (for example, "krbtgt.ABC.COM"), and ticket's expiration date. The string "--End of list--" appears at the end of the output. If the user is not authenticated in any cell, this line is all that appears. EXAMPLES
The following example shows the output when the issuer is not authenticated in any cell. % tokens Tokens held by the Cache Manager: --End of list-- The following example shows the output when the issuer is authenticated in ABC Corporation cell, where he or she has AFS UID 1000. % tokens Tokens held by the Cache Manager: User's (AFS ID 1000) tokens for afs@abc.com [Expires Jan 2 10:00] --End of list-- The following example shows the output when the issuer is authenticated in the ABC Corporation cell, the State University cell, and the XYZ Company cell. The user has different AFS UIDs in the three cells. Tokens for last cell are expired: % tokens Tokens held by the Cache Manager: User's (AFS ID 1000) tokens for afs@abc.com [Expires Jan 3 10:00] User's (AFS ID 4286) tokens for afs@stateu.edu [Expires Jan 3 1:34] User's (AFS ID 22) tokens for afs@xyz.com [>>Expired<] --End of list-- The following example shows the output when the issuer uses the tokens.krb version of the command after authenticating in the ABC Corporation cell using the klog.krb command. % tokens.krb Tokens held by the Cache Manager: User's (AFS ID 1000) tokens for afs@abc.com [Expires Jan 31 00:09] User smiths tokens for krbtgt.ABC.COM@abc.com [Expires Jan 31 00:09] --End of list-- PRIVILEGE REQUIRED
None SEE ALSO
klog(1), unlog(1) COPYRIGHT
IBM Corporation 2000. <http://www.ibm.com/> All Rights Reserved. This documentation is covered by the IBM Public License Version 1.0. It was converted from HTML to POD by software written by Chas Williams and Russ Allbery, based on work by Alf Wachsmann and Elizabeth Cassell. OpenAFS 2012-03-26 TOKENS(1)