Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Russian UNIX Forums
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Russian UNIX Forums Post 90724 by eugrus on Saturday 26th of November 2005 04:01:40 PM
Old 11-26-2005
Russian UNIX Forums site is celebrating first 100 threads (with 565 posts).

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Russian font in Unix

Hi, I've installed russian font (Cyrillic) in my system. But I could not type in those characters under unix. Especially for mail. Do I have to do any settings? Please advice. Regards, Venu. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: vrvarier
7 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

How to post a new thread (Regarding Unix related doubts) in Unix Forums

How to post a new thread (Regarding Unix related doubts) in Unix Forums. I registered my id but I am unable to post my Questions to Forum. Thanks & Regards, indusri (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: indusri
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Chess at the UNIX Forums.

Just to let you know, we have installed Chess at the UNIX forums: Chess Club - The UNIX Forums (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Simple rules of the UNIX.COM forums:

RULES OF THE UNIX AND LINUX FORUMS For the latest version of the community rules (the official community rules page), please visit here. No flames, shouting (all caps), sarcasm, bullying, profanity or arrogant posts. No negative comments about others or impolite remarks. Be patient. No... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

VIP Membership - The UNIX and Linux Forums - Get Your UNIX.COM Email Address Here

We work hard to make The UNIX and Linux Forums one of the best UNIX and Linux knowledge sources on the net. The site is certainly one of the top UNIX and Linux Q&A sites on the web. In order to provide certain members the best quality account services, you can now get some great extra features by... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

YouTube: Forum Moderation @UNIX.com | The UNIX and Linux Forums

Forum Moderation @UNIX.com | The UNIX and Linux Forums https://youtu.be/WGwgibE4Rq0 Also note: In the video I mentioned removing legacy menu items in the ModCP which are unused. I have already "CSS'ed out" the unused menu items: ... (0 Replies)
0 Replies
JEKYLL(1)							   User Commands							 JEKYLL(1)

NAME
Jekyll - is a blogaware, static site generator. USAGE
jekyll # . -> ./_site jekyll <path to write generated site> # . -> <path> jekyll <path to source> <path to write generated site> # <path> -> <path> jekyll import <importer name> <options> # imports posts using named import script Configuration is read from '<source>/_config.yml' but can be overridden using the following options: OPTIONS
--file [PATH] File to import from --dbname [TEXT] DB to import from --user [TEXT] Username to use when importing --pass [TEXT] Password to use when importing --host [HOST ADDRESS] Host to import from --site [SITE NAME] Site to import from --[no-]safe Safe mode (default unsafe) --[no-]auto Auto-regenerate --server [PORT] Start web server (default port 4000) --no-server Do not start a web server --base-url [BASE_URL] Serve website from a given base URL (default '/' --[no-]lsi Use LSI for better related posts --[no-]pygments Use pygments to highlight code --rdiscount Use rdiscount gem for Markdown --redcarpet Use redcarpet gem for Markdown --kramdown Use kramdown gem for Markdown --time [TIME] Time to generate the site for --[no-]future Render future dated posts --permalink [TYPE] Use 'date' (default) for YYYY/MM/DD --paginate [POSTS_PER_PAGE] Paginate a blog's posts --limit_posts [MAX_POSTS] Limit the number of posts to publish --url [URL] Set custom site.url --version Display current version AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Youhei SASAKI <uwabami@gfd-dennou.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system(but may be used by others). Jekyll 0.11.2 May 2012 JEKYLL(1)