Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Probleme With DVD Writer
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Probleme With DVD Writer Post 90712 by mktahar on Saturday 26th of November 2005 04:36:02 AM
Old 11-26-2005
Probleme With DVD Writer

I Use mkcd for save same directories into DVD, But the commande not complete succefuly
mkcd -r directorie_i_whish_save -d /dev/cd1

please it is very urgent
thank you Smilie Smilie

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

let probleme

Hi! I have a script shell and I must do a calculation: let c=7/4 echo $c => 1 :( and me I want 1,75 Is it possible to find 1,75 in shell? Thinks! (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Castelior
10 Replies

2. AIX

Probleme with DVD Writer

I can write into DVD? I have USE "MKCD" command mkcd -r directorie -d /dev/cd1 please help me it s urgent (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mktahar
2 Replies

3. IP Networking

Route add probleme

I have a system that i want to reach via a vpn created vi a fierwall.The fierwall in an other system. The ip i am trying to get to is 172.16.4.48 I need to get to it via the hme1 interface. The vpn gateway has this ip 172.30.50.1 I need to clean up the routing table and make this work; or is it... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: waterboy
5 Replies

4. SCO

Openserver 6 & using a NEC DVD Writer

I'm trying to configure Openserver 6 with a NEC DVD writer to use as a backup - the DVD writer was originally installed as /dev/cd0 and installed the operating system. How do I mount the DVD writer and what command and mount point should I use? What program is available to support writing to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ifleet2007
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Probleme avec SVM

Bonjour, J'ai ajouté par erreur à un sous mirroir des disques de cette facon : metattach d53 c2t90d0s0 c2t90d1s0 ... alors que j'aurais du faire un stripe par disque (comme ça) : metattach d53 c2t90d0s0 metattach d53 c2t90d1s0 .. Derriere, j'ai fais un growfs -M du FS pour l'aggrandir et... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: phil.nakache
1 Replies

6. AIX

Probléme pour agrandir LV et FS

Bonjour, Je travail sur un environnement AIX 5.3 et je n'arrive pas à augmenter mon FS ni mon LV. J'utilise les commande suivante chfs -a size=+4G /home/guesting ou extendlv sybase5lv 4 et rien à faire il me retourne que le maximum capacity est atteint au niveau du LV alors qu'il y a des PP de... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mosta
6 Replies

7. AIX

Using mkdvd to create bootable mksysb on dvd reports success but nothing on dvd?

Hello, Running AIX 7.1 7100-00-03-1115, trying to make a mksysb image to a dvd drive using mkdvd. My final command looks like this.. mkdvd -e -V rootvg -R -C /usr1/AIXADMIN/mkcd/cd_fs -I /usr1/AIXADMIN/mkcd/cd_images -M /usr1/AIXADMIN/mkcd/mksysbimage -d /dev/cd0 -Y When i run this... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: c3rb3rus
3 Replies
dvdfs(4)						     Kernel Interfaces Manual							  dvdfs(4)

NAME
dvdfs - The Digital Versatile Disk File System [This feature is not supported in Tru64 UNIX Version 5.0] STANDARDS
Interfaces documented on this reference page conform to industry standards as follows: ISO/ITEC 13346:1995 Optical Storage Technology Association (OSTA) Universal Disk Format (UDF) Specification, "OSTA UDF Compliant Domain", Version 2.00. ISO 9660:1988 Information Processing-Volume and file structure of CD-ROM for information interchange. Refer to the standards(5) reference page for more information about industry standards and associated tags. DESCRIPTION
The Digital Versatile Disk File System enables the reading of disks formatted in the Universal Disk Format (UDF). User data sectors in a DVD-ROM can contain any type of data in any format. However, for Tru64 UNIX support through the dvdfs file system, the OSTA UDF file format standard is mandatory. The file system limit for DVDFS is int cfs_cdfs_mount_limit = 512. Additionally, DVD-ROM standards require that the logical sector size and the logical block (the user data block) size be 2048 bytes. DVD support in the UDF specification includes these levels: DVD-ROM (Read-only): Supports reading of UDF-formated files from DVD-ROM disks. DVD-R (Write-once): Supports the reading of UDF-formated files from a DVD-ROM disk and supports writing, one time, UDF-formated files onto a DVD-ROM disk. DVD-RAM (Rewritable): Supports reading and writing of UDF-formated files from and to a DVD-ROM disk. At this time, the Tru64 UNIX dvdfs file system supports only the DVD-ROM (Read-only) format. See mount(8) for information about mounting and unmounting a dvdfs file system, fstab(4) for information about including dvdfs file system in a system's /etc/fstab file, and disklabel(8) for information about labeling DVD-ROM disks. RELATED INFORMATION
Commands: disklabel(8), mount(8) Files: cdfs(4) fstab(4) delim off dvdfs(4)