Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Probleme with DVD Writer
Operating Systems AIX Probleme with DVD Writer Post 90711 by mktahar on Saturday 26th of November 2005 03:37:15 AM
Old 11-26-2005
Probleme with DVD Writer

I can write into DVD? I have USE "MKCD" command

mkcd -r directorie -d /dev/cd1

please help me it s urgent

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

let probleme

Hi! I have a script shell and I must do a calculation: let c=7/4 echo $c => 1 :( and me I want 1,75 Is it possible to find 1,75 in shell? Thinks! (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Castelior
10 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Probleme With DVD Writer

I Use mkcd for save same directories into DVD, But the commande not complete succefuly mkcd -r directorie_i_whish_save -d /dev/cd1 please it is very urgent thank you :confused: :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mktahar
1 Replies

3. IP Networking

Route add probleme

I have a system that i want to reach via a vpn created vi a fierwall.The fierwall in an other system. The ip i am trying to get to is 172.16.4.48 I need to get to it via the hme1 interface. The vpn gateway has this ip 172.30.50.1 I need to clean up the routing table and make this work; or is it... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: waterboy
5 Replies

4. SCO

Openserver 6 & using a NEC DVD Writer

I'm trying to configure Openserver 6 with a NEC DVD writer to use as a backup - the DVD writer was originally installed as /dev/cd0 and installed the operating system. How do I mount the DVD writer and what command and mount point should I use? What program is available to support writing to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ifleet2007
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Probleme avec SVM

Bonjour, J'ai ajouté par erreur à un sous mirroir des disques de cette facon : metattach d53 c2t90d0s0 c2t90d1s0 ... alors que j'aurais du faire un stripe par disque (comme ça) : metattach d53 c2t90d0s0 metattach d53 c2t90d1s0 .. Derriere, j'ai fais un growfs -M du FS pour l'aggrandir et... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: phil.nakache
1 Replies

6. AIX

Probléme pour agrandir LV et FS

Bonjour, Je travail sur un environnement AIX 5.3 et je n'arrive pas à augmenter mon FS ni mon LV. J'utilise les commande suivante chfs -a size=+4G /home/guesting ou extendlv sybase5lv 4 et rien à faire il me retourne que le maximum capacity est atteint au niveau du LV alors qu'il y a des PP de... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mosta
6 Replies

7. AIX

Using mkdvd to create bootable mksysb on dvd reports success but nothing on dvd?

Hello, Running AIX 7.1 7100-00-03-1115, trying to make a mksysb image to a dvd drive using mkdvd. My final command looks like this.. mkdvd -e -V rootvg -R -C /usr1/AIXADMIN/mkcd/cd_fs -I /usr1/AIXADMIN/mkcd/cd_images -M /usr1/AIXADMIN/mkcd/mksysbimage -d /dev/cd0 -Y When i run this... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: c3rb3rus
3 Replies
PKTSETUP(1)						    System Management Commands						       PKTSETUP(1)

NAME
pktsetup - set up and tear down packet device associations SYNOPSIS
pktsetup packet_device block_device pktsetup -d packet_device pktsetup -s DESCRIPTION
Pktsetup is used to associate packet devices with CD or DVD block devices, so that the packet device can then be mounted and potentially used as a read/write filesystem. This requires kernel support for the packet device, and the UDF filesystem. See /usr/share/doc/udftools/README.Debian for more information. <> EXIT STATUS
Pktsetup returns 0 on success, nonzero on failure. OPTIONS
-d packet-device Delete the association between the specified packet-device and its block device. -s Show the current device mapping, one device per line, in the format name : pktdevid -> blkdevid (e.g. "0 : 253:0 -> 22:0") EXAMPLE
The following commands provide an example of using the packet device. cdrwtool -d /dev/sr0 -q pktsetup 0 /dev/sr0 mount -t udf /dev/pktcdvd0 /mnt ... umount /dev/pktcdvd0 pktsetup -d 0 FILES
/dev/pktcdvd0,/dev/pktcdvd1,... CD/DVD packet devices AUTHOR
Jens Axboe <axboe@suse.de> Some additions by Richard Atterer <atterer@debian.org> AVAILABILITY
pktsetup is part of the udftools package and is available from http://sourceforge.net/projects/linux-udf/ SEE ALSO
cdrwtool(1) udftools-1.0.0b2 2002-02-09 PKTSETUP(1)