Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: VPN Solutions
Operating Systems Linux VPN Solutions Post 90400 by eugrus on Tuesday 22nd of November 2005 11:07:19 AM
Old 11-22-2005
I know what is VPN and I ask you if you need cilent or server solution? Smilie Smilie Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Backup solutions

Hi guys, We are looking to replace our current backup solution - we currently backup our Progress databases (on SCO Unixware7) to DLT7000 tapes but that being old technology the failure rate is increasing and we need to replace them with a more reliable solution. We've been looking at SDLT... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seraphic
2 Replies

2. SCO

Backup solutions

Hi guys, We are looking to replace our current backup solution - we currently backup our Progress databases (on SCO) to DLT7000 tapes but that being old technology the failure rate is increasing and we need to replace them with a more reliable solution. We've been looking at SDLT drives/tapes... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seraphic
2 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

LPI Course - Koenig Solutions ?

I want to do a certification on Linux, LPI to be precise. I dont have any idea as to where should one begin. Can any one help me as to where to get the knowledge and certification from ? I would prefer classroom style of teaching and hence want to know of any reputed institue. I do not mind India... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: IGS77
6 Replies

4. AIX

AIX backup solutions

Currently I am backing up AIX to tape. I would like to setup a back that goes to another server either windows or linux that we already backup and send offsite automatically. Is this possible? Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: fierfek
5 Replies
ost::Datetime(3)					     Library Functions Manual						  ost::Datetime(3)

NAME
ost::Datetime - The Datetime class uses a julian date representation of the current year, month, and day and a integer representation of the current time. SYNOPSIS
#include <numbers.h> Inherits ost::Date, and ost::Time. Public Member Functions Datetime (time_t tm) Datetime (tm *dt) Datetime (const char *str, size_t size=0) Datetime (int year, unsigned month, unsigned day, int hour, int minute, int second) Datetime () virtual ~Datetime () char * getDatetime (char *buffer) const time_t getDatetime (void) const bool isValid (void) const Datetime & operator= (const Datetime datetime) Datetime & operator+= (const Datetime &datetime) Datetime & operator-= (const Datetime &datetime) Datetime & operator+= (const Time &time) Datetime & operator-= (const Time &time) int operator== (const Datetime &) int operator!= (const Datetime &) int operator< (const Datetime &) int operator<= (const Datetime &) int operator> (const Datetime &) int operator>= (const Datetime &) bool operator! () const String strftime (const char *format) const Additional Inherited Members Detailed Description The Datetime class uses a julian date representation of the current year, month, and day and a integer representation of the current time. This is then manipulated in several forms and may be exported as needed. Author: Marcelo Dalmas mad@brasmap.com.br Integer based time class. Constructor &; Destructor Documentation ost::Datetime::Datetime (time_ttm) ost::Datetime::Datetime (tm *dt) ost::Datetime::Datetime (const char *str, size_tsize = 0) ost::Datetime::Datetime (intyear, unsignedmonth, unsignedday, inthour, intminute, intsecond) ost::Datetime::Datetime () virtual ost::Datetime::~Datetime () [virtual] Member Function Documentation char* ost::Datetime::getDatetime (char *buffer) const time_t ost::Datetime::getDatetime (void) const bool ost::Datetime::isValid (void) const Reimplemented from ost::Date. bool ost::Datetime::operator! () const Reimplemented from ost::Date. int ost::Datetime::operator!= (const Datetime &) Datetime& ost::Datetime::operator+= (const Datetime &datetime) Datetime& ost::Datetime::operator+= (const Time &time) Datetime& ost::Datetime::operator-= (const Datetime &datetime) Datetime& ost::Datetime::operator-= (const Time &time) int ost::Datetime::operator< (const Datetime &) int ost::Datetime::operator<= (const Datetime &) Datetime& ost::Datetime::operator= (const Datetimedatetime) int ost::Datetime::operator== (const Datetime &) int ost::Datetime::operator> (const Datetime &) int ost::Datetime::operator>= (const Datetime &) String ost::Datetime::strftime (const char *format) const Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for GNU CommonC++ from the source code. GNU CommonC++ Sat Jun 23 2012 ost::Datetime(3)