Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: VPN Solutions
Operating Systems Linux VPN Solutions Post 90273 by eugrus on Monday 21st of November 2005 08:51:31 AM
Old 11-21-2005
Do you mean client or server part?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Backup solutions

Hi guys, We are looking to replace our current backup solution - we currently backup our Progress databases (on SCO Unixware7) to DLT7000 tapes but that being old technology the failure rate is increasing and we need to replace them with a more reliable solution. We've been looking at SDLT... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seraphic
2 Replies

2. SCO

Backup solutions

Hi guys, We are looking to replace our current backup solution - we currently backup our Progress databases (on SCO) to DLT7000 tapes but that being old technology the failure rate is increasing and we need to replace them with a more reliable solution. We've been looking at SDLT drives/tapes... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seraphic
2 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

LPI Course - Koenig Solutions ?

I want to do a certification on Linux, LPI to be precise. I dont have any idea as to where should one begin. Can any one help me as to where to get the knowledge and certification from ? I would prefer classroom style of teaching and hence want to know of any reputed institue. I do not mind India... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: IGS77
6 Replies

4. AIX

AIX backup solutions

Currently I am backing up AIX to tape. I would like to setup a back that goes to another server either windows or linux that we already backup and send offsite automatically. Is this possible? Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: fierfek
5 Replies
gnutls_session_get_random(3)					      gnutls					      gnutls_session_get_random(3)

NAME
gnutls_session_get_random - API function SYNOPSIS
#include <gnutls/gnutls.h> void gnutls_session_get_random(gnutls_session_t session, gnutls_datum_t* client, gnutls_datum_t* server); ARGUMENTS
gnutls_session_t session is a gnutls_session_t structure. gnutls_datum_t* client the client part of the random gnutls_datum_t* server the server part of the random DESCRIPTION
This function returns pointers to the client and server random fields used in the TLS handshake. The pointers are not to be modified or deallocated. If a client random value has not yet been established, the output will be garbage. SINCE
3.0 REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-gnutls@gnu.org>. General guidelines for reporting bugs: http://www.gnu.org/gethelp/ GnuTLS home page: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/ COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.. Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and gnutls programs are properly installed at your site, the command info gnutls should give you access to the complete manual. As an alternative you may obtain the manual from: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/manual/ gnutls 3.1.15 gnutls_session_get_random(3)