Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: VPN Solutions
Operating Systems Linux VPN Solutions Post 90273 by eugrus on Monday 21st of November 2005 08:51:31 AM
Old 11-21-2005
Do you mean client or server part?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Backup solutions

Hi guys, We are looking to replace our current backup solution - we currently backup our Progress databases (on SCO Unixware7) to DLT7000 tapes but that being old technology the failure rate is increasing and we need to replace them with a more reliable solution. We've been looking at SDLT... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seraphic
2 Replies

2. SCO

Backup solutions

Hi guys, We are looking to replace our current backup solution - we currently backup our Progress databases (on SCO) to DLT7000 tapes but that being old technology the failure rate is increasing and we need to replace them with a more reliable solution. We've been looking at SDLT drives/tapes... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seraphic
2 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

LPI Course - Koenig Solutions ?

I want to do a certification on Linux, LPI to be precise. I dont have any idea as to where should one begin. Can any one help me as to where to get the knowledge and certification from ? I would prefer classroom style of teaching and hence want to know of any reputed institue. I do not mind India... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: IGS77
6 Replies

4. AIX

AIX backup solutions

Currently I am backing up AIX to tape. I would like to setup a back that goes to another server either windows or linux that we already backup and send offsite automatically. Is this possible? Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: fierfek
5 Replies
SSL_get_client_CA_list(3)					      OpenSSL						 SSL_get_client_CA_list(3)

NAME
SSL_get_client_CA_list, SSL_CTX_get_client_CA_list - get list of client CAs SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/ssl.h> STACK_OF(X509_NAME) *SSL_get_client_CA_list(const SSL *s); STACK_OF(X509_NAME) *SSL_CTX_get_client_CA_list(const SSL_CTX *ctx); DESCRIPTION
SSL_CTX_get_client_CA_list() returns the list of client CAs explicitly set for ctx using SSL_CTX_set_client_CA_list(3). SSL_get_client_CA_list() returns the list of client CAs explicitly set for ssl using SSL_set_client_CA_list() or ssl's SSL_CTX object with SSL_CTX_set_client_CA_list(3), when in server mode. In client mode, SSL_get_client_CA_list returns the list of client CAs sent from the server, if any. RETURN VALUES
SSL_CTX_set_client_CA_list() and SSL_set_client_CA_list() do not return diagnostic information. SSL_CTX_add_client_CA() and SSL_add_client_CA() have the following return values: STACK_OF(X509_NAMES) List of CA names explicitly set (for ctx or in server mode) or send by the server (client mode). NULL No client CA list was explicitly set (for ctx or in server mode) or the server did not send a list of CAs (client mode). SEE ALSO
ssl(3), SSL_CTX_set_client_CA_list(3), SSL_CTX_set_client_cert_cb(3) 1.0.1e 2013-02-11 SSL_get_client_CA_list(3)