Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Linux SuSe 7.2 prof
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Linux SuSe 7.2 prof Post 8997 by jerzey4life on Saturday 20th of October 2001 09:58:38 PM
Old 10-20-2001
i tried it on an amd 500 and got for the most part the same error.

i switched boxes to a intell 550 and it worked fine...

suse is a pain in the but some days...

my roommate just installed it on a amd 550 .. and he had no problems......

if you bought the disks i would try to get some help from support.....
i didnt care to spend the time so i just switched boxes....

good luck

jerzey

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SuSE

Suse LINUX

What is the equivalent of sun explorer in suse linux? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hassan2
1 Replies

2. Programming

How to the prof/gprof tool

Hello everyone I want to use the standard Unix prof/gprof tool for my application but I cannot get through the compilation part. I have add the -xpg option in my makefile as specified in the cc man page but the linker gives me the following error: ***************************************... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amatsaka
3 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Fedora Windows XP Prof dual boot

Faced with a "learn the new platform at your own expense or lose your job" ultimatum, I bought a Maxtor internal HD and added it to my older HP desktop which had been upgraded from Windows to Windows Professional. I installed Fedora on the new 500 GB HD and tried putting the Fedora boot partition... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dba18
5 Replies

4. Linux

SUSE Linux

i'm new linux ... after reboot ...... my keyboard is notworking automatically boot ..... after few mins Waiting for mandatory devices: eth-id-00:10:a7:08:cb:4b 12 11 9 8 7 5 4 3 1 0 eth0 interface could not be set up failed Setting up service network . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: coolboys
2 Replies
GLSCISSORARRAY(3G)						  [FIXME: manual]						GLSCISSORARRAY(3G)

NAME
glScissorArray - define the scissor box for multiple viewports C SPECIFICATION
void glScissorArrayv(GLuint first, GLsizei count, const GLint *v); PARAMETERS
first Specifies the index of the first viewport whose scissor box to modify. count Specifies the number of scissor boxes to modify. v Specifies the address of an array containing the left, bottom, width and height of each scissor box, in that order. DESCRIPTION
glScissorArrayv defines rectangles, called scissor boxes, in window coordinates for each viewport. first specifies the index of the first scissor box to modify and count specifies the number of scissor boxes to modify. first must be less than the value of GL_MAX_VIEWPORTS, and first + count must be less than or equal to the value of GL_MAX_VIEWPORTS. v specifies the address of an array containing integers specifying the lower left corner of the scissor boxes, and the width and height of the scissor boxes, in that order. To enable and disable the scissor test, call glEnable() and glDisable() with argument GL_SCISSOR_TEST. The test is initially disabled for all viewports. While the test is enabled, only pixels that lie within the scissor box can be modified by drawing commands. Window coordinates have integer values at the shared corners of frame buffer pixels. glScissor(0,0,1,1) allows modification of only the lower left pixel in the window, and glScissor(0,0,0,0) doesn't allow modification of any pixels in the window. When the scissor test is disabled, it is as though the scissor box includes the entire window. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if first is greater than or equal to the value of GL_MAX_VIEWPORTS. GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if first + count is greater than or equal to the value of GL_MAX_VIEWPORTS. GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if any width or height specified in the array v is negative. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet() with argument GL_SCISSOR_BOX glIsEnabled() with argument GL_SCISSOR_TEST SEE ALSO
glEnable(), glViewport(), glViewportIndexed(), glViewportArray() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. [FIXME: source] 05/30/2012 GLSCISSORARRAY(3G)