Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: use of ssh in scripts
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting use of ssh in scripts Post 89838 by esham on Wednesday 16th of November 2005 06:52:56 AM
Old 11-16-2005
Please explain what is "setup keys"...
iam not aware of setup keys..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

scripts in another linux m/c via ssh

I want to write a script which connects to another linux via ssh. now i need to execute the rest of my script in that linux.. the echo is coming only when i exited from 10.1.1.252.. pls help (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: esham
4 Replies

2. HP-UX

ssh scripts

hi, I need a script for transport a compressed files using ssh ( /oracle/JDD/oraarch.stanby filesytem ) in local server. and remote server also decompress these files and excute also in remote. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: abozgul
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Profile scripts versus rc scripts....

what is the difference between login and profile scripts versus the rc scripts? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rookie22
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Running scripts within scripts from cron

Hi all, I have set up a cron job which calls another shell script shell script which in turn calls a Java process. The cron tab looks so. 0,30 7-18 * * 1-5 /u01/home/weblogic/brp/bin/checkstatus.sh >> /u01/home/weblogic/logs/checkstatus.log The checkstatus.sh scripts looks like this. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sirbrian
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Changing the Bash Scripts to Bourne Scripts:URGENT

Hi, I have to write a program to compute the checksums of files ./script.sh I wrote the program using bash and it took me forever since I am a beginner but it works very well. I'm getting so close to the deadline and I realised today that actually I have to use normal Bourne shell... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pgarg1989
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

SSH - Passing Unix login passwords through shell scripts

Hi All , I need to call a script runscript_B.sh on server A, the runscript_B.sh script locating in server B. The runscript_B.sh in calls another script runscript_A on server A itself. it seend, i need to be connect from Server A to Server B using ssh. I have tryed like this in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: koti_rama
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

KSH - How to call different scripts from master scripts based on a column in an Oracle table

Dear Members, I have a table REQUESTS in Oracle which has an attribute REQUEST_ACTION. The entries in REQUEST_ACTION are like, ME, MD, ND, NE etc. I would like to create a script which will will call other scripts based on the request action. Can we directly read from the REQUEST_ACTION... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yoodit
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Starting Scripts Using SSH

Hi all, Case 1: ./Myscript.sh param (on a first node) Another node: (In parallel i run the same script) ./Myscript.sh param (on a second node) Case2: From my host, using ssh: for i in $(seq $nb_lignes) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chercheur111
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash scripts - CGI and ssh

Hi Everyone, I started looking at the possibility of making some of our bash scripts available through a web server using CGI and the simple ones works just fine. Now I need to execute remote commands using ssh but can't really get it to work. I got private keys all sorted. Must be ssh... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arizah
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Linux startup and stop scripts using SSH

I have a question. Actually I want to make two scripts, one is startup.sh and other is stopscript.sh so for example, I have 5 servers. Each server has two instances :- abc111 - Masters -cra4 abc222 -middle tear -cra abc333 -middle tear -cra1 abc444 -middle tear ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: siddharthjain
1 Replies
setup(1)						      Easy Software Products							  setup(1)

NAME
setup - graphical setup program for the esp package manager SYNOPSIS
setup [ directory ] DESCRIPTION
setup provides a graphical installation interface for EPM-generated portable installation packages. It presents a step-by-step dialog for collecting a list of packages to install and accepting any license agreements for those packages. setup searches for products in the current directory or the directory specified on the command-line. INSTALLATION TYPES
The default type of installation is "custom". That is, users will be able to select from the list of products and install them. setup also supports other types of installations. The setup.types file, if present, defines the other installation types. SEE ALSO
epm(1) - create software packages. setup.types(5) - epm gui setup types file format. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1999-2007 by Easy Software Products, All Rights Reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MER- CHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. 3 April 2006 ESP Package Manager setup(1)