Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Delete post please
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Delete post please Post 89799 by Perderabo on Tuesday 15th of November 2005 11:41:37 PM
Old 11-16-2005
As you requested, I have deleted those threads.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to Delete a Post

Hi, I have created a new thread. I dont need that thread now. How should I delete it? Nobody has replied yet. Regd, M (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahatma
5 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Delete post

ADMIN: Please delete my following post: How to print out last part of awk token/string? Thank you (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rory7902
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please delete the post

Hi Moderator.. Please delete all my post.. some my post has confidential details of my company... i unknowning posted that ... is it possible to remove those.. i couldn't able to edit those bz those r closed .. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: girija
1 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please delete my post which was posted wrongly

Hi Moderator, Please delete the below post which i posted by mistake.Thanks in advance. https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-and-scripting/260605-closed-script-not-working-new-post.html Kindly help me on this. Thanks, vijay (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bhas85
1 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Need to delete the post

Hi Administrator, Please delete the following post as soon as possible. https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-and-scripting/199817-solved-running-script-remotely-sudo-id.html (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: arjunprathap
8 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Delete all my post

Dear administrator Please delete all my posting, topics and user account. I will create a new user account myself. Thanks for the effort render. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: houmingc
2 Replies
IMAP::Admin(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					    IMAP::Admin(3)

NAME
Cyrus::IMAP::Admin - Cyrus administrative interface Perl module SYNOPSIS
use Cyrus::IMAP::Admin; my $client = Cyrus::IMAP::Admin->new('mailhost'[, $flags]); $rc = $client->create('user.auser'[, $partition]); $rc = $client->delete('user.auser'); $rc = $client->deleteacl('user.buser', 'user1', 'user2'); %acls = $client->listacl('user.buser'); @mailboxes = $client->list('*'); @mailboxes = $client->list('%', 'user.'); @mailboxes = $client->subscribed('*'); %quota = $client->quota($root); ($root, %quota) = $client->quotaroot($mailbox); $rc = $client->rename($old, $new[, $partition]); $rc = $client->setacl($mailbox, $user =E<gt> $acl[, ...]); $rc = $client->setquota($mailbox, $resource =E<gt> $quota[, ...]); $rc = $client->xfer($mailbox, $server[, $partition]); DESCRIPTION
This module is a Perl interface to Cyrus administrative functions. It is used to implement Cyrus::IMAP::Admin::Shell (otherwise known as cyradm and also available for use in Perl administrative programs. METHODS
Many of the methods have a cyradm-compatible name and a shorter name. The shorter name is shown in the synopsis when it exists; the cyradm-compatible name should be reasonably obvious. In general, methods return undef or empty lists on error. In some cases a method may return an empty list without an error (i.e. "list" of a nonexistent hierarchy), so it may be necessary to check the error state explicitly via the "error" method. new($server[, $flags]) Instantiates a cyradm object. This is in fact an Cyrus::IMAP object with a few additional methods, so all Cyrus::IMAP methods are available if needed. (In particular, you will always want to use the "authenticate" method.) error Return the last error that occurred, or undef if the last operation was successful. This is in some cases (such as "list") the only way to distinguish between a successful return of an empty list and an error return. Calling "error" does not reset the error state, so it is legal to write: @folders = $cyradm->list($spec); print STDERR "Error: ", $cyradm->error if $cyradm->error; createmailbox($mailbox[, $partition]) create($mailbox[, $partition]) Create a new mailbox on the specified or default partition. deletemailbox($mailbox) delete($mailbox) Delete a mailbox. As with cyradm, you will probably need to add the c ACL for yourself to the mailbox with "setaclmailbox" first. deleteaclmailbox($mailbox, $user[, ...]) deleteacl($mailbox, $user[, ...]) Delete one or more ACL from a mailbox. listaclmailbox($mailbox) listacl($mailbox) Returns a hash of mailbox ACLs, with each key being a Cyrus user and the corresponding value being the ACL. listmailbox($pattern[, $reference]) list($pattern[, $reference]) List mailboxes matching the specified pattern, starting from the specified reference. The result is a list; each element is an array containing the mailbox name, attributes, and the separator. (This interface may change.) listsubscribed($pattern[, $reference]) subscribed($pattern[, $reference]) Like "listmailbox" but only shows subscribed mailboxes. listquota($root) quota($root) Returns a hash specifying the quota for the specified quota root. Use "listquotaroot" to find the quota root for a mailbox. listquotaroot($mailbox) quotaroot($mailbox) Returns a list, the first element is the quota root for the mailbox and remaining elements are a hash specifying its quota. renamemailbox($from, $to[, $partition]) rename($from, $to[, $partition]) Renames the specified mailbox, optionally moving it to a different partition. setaclmailbox($mailbox, $user => $acl[, ...]) setacl($mailbox, $user => $acl[, ...]) Set ACLs on a mailbox. The ACL may be one of the special strings "none", "read" ("lrs"), "post" ("lrsp"), "append" ("lrsip"), "write" ("lrswipkxte"), "delete" ("lrxte"), or "all" ("lrswipkxte"), or any combinations of the ACL codes: l Lookup (mailbox is visible to LIST/LSUB, SUBSCRIBE mailbox) r Read (SELECT/EXAMINE the mailbox, perform STATUS) s Seen (set/clear SEEN flag via STORE, also set SEEN flag during APPEND/COPY/FETCH BODY[...]) w Write flags other than SEEN and DELETED i Insert (APPEND, COPY destination) p Post (send mail to mailbox) k Create mailbox (CREATE new sub-mailboxes, parent for new mailbox in RENAME) x Delete mailbox (DELETE mailbox, old mailbox name in RENAME) t Delete messages (set/clear DELETED flag via STORE, also set DELETED flag during APPEND/COPY) e Perform EXPUNGE and expunge as part of CLOSE a Administer (SETACL/DELETEACL/GETACL/LISTRIGHTS) setquota($mailbox, $resource, $quota[, ...]) Set quotas on a mailbox. Note that Cyrus currently only defines one resource, "STORAGE". As defined in RFC 2087, the units are groups of 1024 octets (i.e. Kilobytes) xfermailbox($mailbox, $server[, $partition]) xfer($mailbox, $server[, $partition]) Transfers (relocates) the specified mailbox to a different server. AUTHOR
Brandon S. Allbery, allbery@ece.cmu.edu SEE ALSO
Cyrus::IMAP Cyrus::IMAP::Shell perl(1), cyradm(1), imapd(8). perl v5.16.3 2012-12-01 IMAP::Admin(3)