Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: OK another question...
Top Forums Programming OK another question... Post 89209 by Corrail on Friday 11th of November 2005 11:42:45 AM
Old 11-11-2005
OK another question...

Ok i am looking to start coding for an online text game, The game is called Ansalon for those who are interested *The original, not to be confused with the newer Ansalon* And i was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of where i can go to start looking at information for that. Would it be the same as normal coding? or is there some sort of a difference, or a specialty/specific type of coding? Any info would help thanks. Corrail

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Yet Another Question

Now that I have getch() to work, I have yet another problem. BTW, thank you for answering these questions, I do ask a lot, only because I am eager to know, what is a board used for anyways :) Ok, he's the problem... #include iostream.h #include conio.h int main() { char movement; ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mbolthouse
2 Replies

2. Solaris

vi question

Im trying to edit a 113 meg file in VI and i get the error TMP FILE TOO LARGE. Does someone know how to get around this? Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mv question

Hello if I like to move file from defined directories system to new directory that not contained any directories system structure . But I like to create the same file system structure as source directory for example : I have 2 directories: foo1 and foo2 foo1 have directories and foo2 have... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: umen
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Question

hallo, ik heb hier een vraagje. hoeveel gebruikers kunnen er op 1 unix systeem. hopelijk antwoorden golle nu want ik moet da vinde voor school en die leerkracht zaagt. :p groetjes eu wacht wa was mijne nick ah ja vraagje groetjes vraagje ik kan geen engels dus antwoord liever in het... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vraagje
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

question about wc

Hey my friend was asking me if i knew a way to cout how many different words in a file. I told him no not off hand, but i was thinking about it, and i started to wonder also. I imagine this is probably pretty simple im just missing something, I keep confusing my self with how you would compair and... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: yodadbl07
16 Replies

6. Hardware

question

How to add 3 moniters to a pc set up? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: clicstic
2 Replies

7. AIX

df question

Hi, Can anyone please explain a little about df command. I have following question: Following example is showing % used as 4 where as total free blocks are 15.46 out of 16.00 MB blocks. df -m /test Filesystem MBblocks Free %Used Iused %Iused ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: itsabhi9
5 Replies
glutGameModeGet(3GLUT)						       GLUT						    glutGameModeGet(3GLUT)

NAME
glutGameModeGet - retrieves GLUT device information represented by integers. SYNTAX
int glutGameModeGet(GLenum info); ARGUMENTS
info Name of game mode information to retrieve. GLUT_GAME_MODE_ACTIVE Non-zero if GLUT's game mode is active; zero if not active. Game mode is not active initially. Game mode becomes active when glu- tEnterGameMode is called. Game mode becomes inactive when glutLeaveGameMode is called. GLUT_GAME_MODE_POSSIBLE Non-zero if the game mode string last specified to glutGameModeString is a possible game mode configuration; zero otherwise. Being "possible" does not guarantee that if game mode is entered with glutEnterGameMode that the display settings will actually changed. GLUT_GAME_MODE_DISPLAY_CHANGED should be called once game mode is entered to determine if the display mode is actually changed. GLUT_GAME_MODE_WIDTH Width in pixels of the screen when game mode is activated. GLUT_GAME_MODE_HEIGHT Height in pixels of the screen when game mode is activated. GLUT_GAME_MODE_PIXEL_DEPTH Pixel depth of the screen when game mode is activiated. GLUT_GAME_MODE_REFRESH_RATE Screen refresh rate in cyles per second (hertz) when game mode is activated. Zero is returned if the refresh rate is unknown or cannot be queried. GLUT_GAME_MODE_DISPLAY_CHANGED Non-zero if entering game mode actually changed the display settings. If the game mode string is not possible or the display mode could not be changed for any other reason, zero is returned. DESCRIPTION
glutGameModeGet retrieves GLUT game mode information represented by integers. The info parameter determines what type of game mode informa- tion to return. Requesting game mode information for an invalid GLUT game mode information name returns negative one. SEE ALSO
glutGet, glutDeviceGet, glutLayerGet, glutGameModeString, glutEnterGameMode, glutLeaveGameMode AUTHOR
Mark J. Kilgard (mjk@nvidia.com) GLUT
3.7 glutGameModeGet(3GLUT)