Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HD15-f to DB13w3-m Adaptor
Operating Systems Solaris HD15-f to DB13w3-m Adaptor Post 89191 by RTM on Friday 11th of November 2005 09:50:03 AM
Old 11-11-2005
These links may help

SUN I/O Port specs

Tommy's pinout collection (may not have exactly what you needed but worth looking at)

Monitor conversion (linked from Tommy's pinout page)

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

HBA Adaptor and setup

Hi, 2 AIX 4.3 (6f1's) at ML 10 @32 bit. Systems being upgraded to fiber-channel. Got LP10000E from the purchase department. (now our pdep is not that good in getting us info as to what they ordered). This is what i got from the box containing the cards (LP10000E BG41696552 FC PCI/PCI-X HBA... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Student37
1 Replies

2. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

A recommended linux wireless usb adaptor

Hi guys, I've been a linux user for a day now and we are planning of moving from windows to gentoo. unfortunately were having a heck of a trouble in configuring linksys wusb adaptor on our linux box. we got so tired of looking for any linux drivers or ndiswrapper blah for these critters but... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 3rr0r_3rr0r
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

trying to setup a sata drive using a sata to scsi adaptor

trying to setup a sata drive using a sata to scsi adaptor I have a sata 1TB Deskstar that I had setup before and during shipment from a facilty to another, the disk failed. The handling was not great, lots of throwing boxes, etc. I have a new disk from Hitachi (thankyou Hitachi) anyway, I don't... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mndavies
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Using newfs to make file system on a sata disk using Acard adaptor

Hi All: I am using an adaptor between a 1TB SATA hard drive and solaris 8 box with 68 pin scsi. I use the format utility to partition the HD which works fine but when I use newfs, I get some errors. I will place them below. I have blocked and the error message is in red. Anybody got any... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mndavies
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

DB13w3 male adaptor connector

I need the pin configuration in order to make a VGA adaptor cable one side is male DB13w3 connector and the other side is hd15 female connector. this is to help me use a normal monitor with Ultra 1 Sun workstation Is there any risk if I try to make an adaptor by my self can some one give... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: adol3
1 Replies
GENLIB_COPY_UP_CON_FACE.3(October 1, 1997)								GENLIB_COPY_UP_CON_FACE.3(October 1, 1997)

NAME
GENLIB_COPY_UP_CON_FACE - copy a physical connector from an instance in the current figure SYNOPSYS
#include <genlib.h> void GENLIB_COPY_UP_CON_FACE(face, conname, insname, newname) long index; char *insname; char *conname; char *newname; ORIGIN
This software belongs to the ALLIANCE CAD SYSTEM developed by the ASIM team at LIP6 laboratory of Universite Pierre et Marie CURIE, in Paris, France. Web : http://asim.lip6.fr/recherche/alliance/ E-mail : alliance-users@asim.lip6.fr PARAMETERS
face Connector face in the instance conname Name of the connector in the instance model insname Name of the instance the connector belongs to newname Name to be given to the connector in the current figure DESCRIPTION
COPY_UP_CON_FACE copies a instance connector into the current layout figure, and gives to the new connector the name newname. The face and conname arguments are not suffiscient for non ambiguiously identify a single connector. So, if more than one connector matches these argu- ments, the behaviour described below is applied on all of them. Two behaviour are expected, depending on the instance connector location regarding the abutment box of the current figure. Connector on the abutment box The figure connector is place right over the instance connector. The single connector is duplicated. Connector inside the abutment box The instance connector face is computed in the figure, and then, the connector is duplicated on the given face, at the right coordinates for this face. Then a wire is drawn between the instance connector and the figure connector in the connector layer. ERRORS
"GENLIB_COPY_UP_CON_FACE impossible : missing GENLIB_DEF_PHFIG" No figure has been yet specified by a call to DEF_PHFIG. So it isn't possible to place a connector inside it. you must call DEF_PHFIG before any other layout action. "*** genlib error *** GENLIB_COPY_UP_CON_FACE impossible : connector conname face face of instance insname, current figure doesn't exist" No connector matches both the conname and the face arguments. EXAMPLE
#include <genlib.h> main() { /* Create a figure to work on */ GENLIB_DEF_PHFIG("cell"); . . GENLIB_PLACE_LEFT("gaer0_f", "insN", SYMXY); . . GENLIB_DEF_AB(0L, 0L, 0L, 0L); /* Put a connector */ GENLIB_COPY_UP_CON_FACE("i0", 1, "insN", "inz0"); /* Save that on disk */ GENLIB_SAVE_PHFIG(); } SEE ALSO
genlib(1), GENLIB_DEF_PHFIG(3), GENLIB_SAVE_PHFIG(3), GENLIB_COPY_UP_ALL_CON(3), GENLIB_COPY_UP_CON(3), GENLIB_PHCON(3), GEN- LIB_THRU_CON_H(3), GENLIB_THRU_CON_V(3). BUG REPORT
This tool is under development at the ASIM department of the LIP6 laboratory. We need your feedback to improve documentation and tools. PROCEDURAL GENERATION LANGUAGE
ASIM/LIP6 GENLIB_COPY_UP_CON_FACE.3(October 1, 1997)