Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to get UNIX tutorials(Free of Cost) Post 88711 by vino on Tuesday 8th of November 2005 08:33:01 AM
Old 11-08-2005
Have you been through the Answers to Frequently Asked Questions

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unix tutorials or good sites

whats a good site for unix learning? are their any tutorials on this site? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mfbww
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

The Cost Of UNIX

Can Anyone Tell Me The Cost Of UNIX As I'm Considering Finally Getting Rid Of This Rubbish Windows Based OS. I Would Also Like To Know Anyones Opinions On The Best Free Version, Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: OSNovice
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Cost and the scope of the system

Hi I'm recently learning about Unix. I'd like to know more about it specially what is the cost to set up a Unix system and the scope of the system. Where can I find this information? Can anyone help? :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: danlercar
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unix basic tutorials

Hi guys, am absolutely new to unix but i want to learn about this operating system. Can anybody help me on how to understand unix because i don't know anything about it. I will like it if i can get basic tutorials on this mostly software tutorials. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nayogod
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Free unix software

I used to have a free software on my computer to practice unix. Unfortunately, I had to rebuild the laptop after it was infected by a virus. Now I cannot remember the website where to download the software. Can anyone point me to a site? Thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ernst
2 Replies
CURL_ESCAPE(3)								 1							    CURL_ESCAPE(3)

curl_escape - URL encodes the given string

SYNOPSIS
string curl_escape (resource $ch, string $str) DESCRIPTION
This function URL encodes the given string according to RFC 3986. PARAMETERS
o $ch -A cURL handle returned by curl_init(3). o $str - The string to be encoded. RETURN VALUES
Returns escaped string or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 curl_escape(3) example <?php // Create a curl handle $ch = curl_init(); // Escape a string used as a GET parameter $location = curl_escape($ch, 'Hofbrauhaus / Munchen'); // Result: Hofbr%C3%A4uhaus%20%2F%20M%C3%BCnchen // Compose an URL with the escaped string $url = "http://example.com/add_location.php?location={$location}"; // Result: http://example.com/add_location.php?location=Hofbr%C3%A4uhaus%20%2F%20M%C3%BCnchen // Send HTTP request and close the handle curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $url); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true); curl_exec($ch); curl_close($ch); ?> SEE ALSO
curl_unescape(3), urlencode(3), rawurlencode(3), RFC 3986. PHP Documentation Group CURL_ESCAPE(3)