Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Red Hat Linux 9
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Linux 9 Post 88543 by zhou on Saturday 5th of November 2005 10:49:04 PM
Old 11-05-2005
Bug

I've got some books on RHCE, do you like it? [pdf format]

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing Linux Red Hat 6.0

Hi everyone, I'm planning on installing Linux Redhat on my system, what are the steps i need to take in order to install it side by side with Win'98 or Win'Me OS. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Chaos
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Red Hat Linux 6.0

Ok here is my problem i do not know the command to load a driver for my network card in Ted hat linux 6.0 could sombody give me a hand. and if there is anyone that has a list of commands for red hat that would be great also (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bbutler3295
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Does Motif come with Linux Red Hat 7.2??

I want to know because am very interested in learning the basics or even the whole thing if it isn't too complicated. if it doesn't come with linux red hat, then, where can I get rich information about it?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: TRUEST
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Slackware's Linux 3.0 VS Red Hat Linux 7.x

Hello guys, I got overzealous (I Think). I got the book Linux Unleashed that comes with the Slackware 3.0 Version of Linux for $2.00.I also have Red Hat Linux 7.2 (No book, just the OS).What I wanted to know was,other than the bells and whistles of Red Hat is there any significant difference... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: perrylx
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

XP to Linux (Red Hat)

I have a PC running XP, and I have a PC that dual boots W2K and Red Hat Linux 7.3. I have the two connected via crossover cable, and the two can access each other when both are running windows. If I were to boot up Linux, can my XP PC telnet to the Linux PC? Any pointers or websites to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lawadm1
3 Replies

6. Red Hat

RAID on Red Hat Linux 7.2

Hi all I have an old Compaq DL380 (G1) server with 4 hard disks. It is running Red Hat Linux 7.2 One of the disks died. I didn't build the box myself. How would I determine if software RAID was configured? I had a look a /etc/fstab, but it's only referring to ida/c0d0 The... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: soliberus
3 Replies

7. Linux

login in red hat linux

Hi, I have got a very simple, but unresolved problem. I am trying to login in Red Hat Linux here. However the login shell is mentioned as csh in /etc/passwd file. I am unable to make out which file is executed on login - .bash_profile ? There is no file like .bash_login or .bash_tshrc.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: asutoshch
3 Replies

8. Red Hat

Enterprise RED HAT Linux

The Adobe Flash Player does not work in my Enterprise Red Hat Linux. It instructs me to download the Flash Player which I have done. However, it does not install. Do I have a GUI in Red Hat that I can use or do I have to do it via command line. Would appreciate any help. Thanks, Anil (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: AnilAnand
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to know if i use "Red Hat Enterprise Linux" or "Red Hat Desktop" ?

how to know if i use "Red Hat Enterprise Linux" or "Red Hat Desktop" ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmedamer12
2 Replies

10. Fedora

Which is the better platform to learn UNIX/Linux (Kali Linux Vs. Red Hat or other)?

I just started a new semester and I started my UNIX class yesterday. I've already decided to use python along with my learning process but what I really want to use with it is Kali as my UNIX/Linux platform to learn off of since I already wanted to learn Cyber Sec. anyways. I just wanted to know if... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: ApacheOmega
12 Replies
BOOKLETIMPOSER(1)					      General Commands Manual						 BOOKLETIMPOSER(1)

NAME
bookletimposer - An utility to reorganize PDF pages SYNOPSIS
bookletimposer [options] [input-file] bookletimposer -a [options] input-file DESCRIPTION
bookletimposer is an utility to achieve some basic imposition on PDF documents, especially designed to work on booklets. It allows: o to transform linear documents to booklets; o to reduce a document to put many on one sheet (for tracts for example); o to transform booklets to linear documents. It is a free software released under the GNU General Public License, either version 3 or (at your option) any later version. OPTIONS
--version show program's version number and exit. -h, --help show an help message and exit. -o OUTFILE, --output=OUTFILE set output PDF file to OUTFILE. -a, --no-gui automatic converstion (don't show the user interface). In that mode, the input file must be defined. -i, --gui show the user interface (default). -b, --booklet produce a booklet out of a linear document (default). -l, --linearize produce a linear document out of a booklet. -n, --no-reorganisation don't reorganize (will only scale and assemble pages). -c, --copy-pages copy the same group of input pages on one output page. -p PAGES_PER_SHEET, --pages-per-sheet=PAGES_PER_SHEET number of pages per sheet, in the format HORIZONTALxVERTICAL, e.g. 2x1. -f OUTPUT_FORMAT, --format=OUTPUT_FORMAT output page format, e.g. A4 or A3R. -k, --keep do not overwrite output file if it exists. EXAMPLES
bookletimposer Displays the GTK+ user interface. bookletimposer --no-gui --booklet --pages-per-sheet=2x1 --output=out.pdf in.pdf Converts in.pdf into a booklet with two pages per sheet an saves the result as out.pdf. bookletimposer --no-gui --linearise --pages-per-sheet=2x1 in.pdf Converts the two-pages-per-sheet booklet in.pdf into a page-by-page PDF. As the output file name is not defined, it will default to in- conv.pdf. SEE ALSO
pdfshuffler(1) BookletImposer source code and documentation can be found on the web at <https://kjo.herbesfolles.org/bookletimposer/> KNOWN ISSUES
BookletImposer is under development, which means that for the moment, some things work, some others do not... Thanks to report bugs to <kjo@a4nancy.net.eu.org> if you find some! AUTHORS
Kjo Hansi Glaz <kjo@a4nancy.net.eu.org>. bookletimposer user manual 2012 BOOKLETIMPOSER(1)