Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Sun solaris Installation Procedure Post 87811 by devotedsinner on Friday 28th of October 2005 01:24:29 AM
Old 10-28-2005
hi csaunder,

i forgot to tell you .Thanks a lot give me the right instructions.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

boot problem in Installation i86 sun solaris

Hello everybody, I installed sun solaris i86 , the programme installation install the "Mini Root" and after that he doing shutdown. the camputer coming up and he can't boot. how i can to resuled this problem ??? Thenk you in advence..... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yanly
2 Replies

2. Solaris

SUN Solaris Installation

I am trying to install Solaris 9.0.4 to SUN Server V210 that does not have the CD/DVD drive. To use net install, I am preparing a target directory on SUN workstation running Solaris 9 x86. 1. Insert the SUN Sol 9 CD 1 ( not the Install CD) 2. I created a target directory_path on SUN Workstation... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashah99
7 Replies

3. Solaris

Needs help for HP OV Nodelock License Installation on SUN Solaris

Hi, I need help from Solaris and HP Openview expert. Can someone please tell me how to install the new Nodelock License in my SUN machine which is running on Solaris 7 and HP OV NNM 6.X 250? I got the new Nodelock License from HP but unfortunately I could not install it as I am not quite... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gkr
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Sun Solaris 4 - Need to know zone setting procedure. Please help!

Sun Solaris 4 - Need to know zone setting procedure. Please help!:( (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nkpalkar
6 Replies

5. Solaris

How to verify Sun Solaris installation

Does anybody have an idea, how to verify Sun Solaris installation? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: agarwal
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Assistance in the installation SUN Solaris 10

You can help me in order to install SUN Solaris 10 Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: insert
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Sun Solaris Installation

Hi, I am newbie in solaris administration. Can i get site/DOC for below tasks? 1.Solaris Operating System Installation 2.Creation of Mount points 3.Creation of Users and Groups Complete guide from scratch for new server.:b: Regards, Vinodh' Kumar (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vino_hymi
4 Replies

8. Solaris

SUN SPARC rebooting problem, after Solaris 10 installation

Hi All, I had install the solaris 10 into the SUNFIRE V890 server, after installed, it keep rebooting. I wish to enter the OK mode again, and install back the Solaris 10. i had try the "break" button and "stop+A" button, but all fail. kindly advice... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SmartAntz
4 Replies

9. Solaris

Sun Solaris SPARC Installation Suggetion plaese

Hello Team, I am new to Sun Solaris. I badly need some help, how to install solaris sparc 8 on simics 3.0.31. I am using my Acer laptop with 320 GB HD, 8 GB of RAM, Intel Core i5 processor 430M. Windows 7 already installed on it. 1.Can i make Dual partions on this laptop with Win7 and... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: faseeh
7 Replies

10. Solaris

Patching Procedure in Solaris 10 with sun cluster having Solaris zone

Hi Gurus I am not able to find the patching procedure for solaris 10 ( sol10 u11) to latest patchset with sun cluster having failover zones so that same I should follow. Take an instance, there are sol1 and sol2 nodes and having two failover zones like sozone1-rg and sozone2-rg and currently... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nick101
1 Replies
GETINSTRS(1)						      General Commands Manual						      GETINSTRS(1)

NAME
getinstrs - extracts TrueType instructions for one or more glyphs from a font. SYNOPSIS
getinstrs [options] fontfile glyphs... DESCRIPTION
getinstrs calls the FontForge Python extension to extract instructions from a TrueType font (either .ttf or .sfd) and print them to stdout (redirect to capture them in a file). By default the instructions are printed as an Xgridfit glyph program. Use the -r, --raw command-line option to print them as "raw" instructions instead, or use -x, --xgridfit to enclose the glyph program(s) in an <xgridfit> element, making a complete, valid Xgridfit program. OPTIONS
-h, --help Display a help message and exit. -r, --raw Print "raw" instructions instead of Xgridfit glyph programs. -x, --xgridfit Print XML declaration and <xgridfit> element, making a complete, valid Xgridfit program. SEE ALSO
xgridfit(1), fontforge(1), python(1) AUTHOR
getinstrs was written by Peter Baker <psb6m@virginia.edu>. This manual page was written by Peter Baker 2009-12-16 GETINSTRS(1)