Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: stream output??
Top Forums Programming stream output?? Post 8740 by shaik786 on Wednesday 17th of October 2001 09:45:28 AM
Old 10-17-2001
hi!

u have made this confusing by using the word 'STREAM' wat xactly do u mean? from wat i've understood of ur prob, u can use 'static' 2 solve it.

Rgds
Shaik
shaik786

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Stream MP3s

What is a good and easy to set up program on Unix FreeBSD for playing streaming MP3s. Where can I get it and how do I install it? This is FreeBSD 4.3. Thanx. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ByondF1
2 Replies

2. Programming

File I/O Stream

Hi All, I am trying to read data from two files and then compare them and only print the records on the screen that have a same ID.i.e TAGNO =CUSTOMERNO For Eg My Input Files are (a) Transaction (b) Customer detail The data in file a is like: TagNo Date Time Station... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rooh
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

the stream edditor

:D i have searched through several sites on google for a match up for sed that would go indepth into the workings of this interactive edditor.. I use it every day and it is the edditor of my choice so i know a few tricks but would very much like to get into the more complex uses of sed.. all the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: moxxx68
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how can I use the stream output in other program

Hello I wander if im doing : ls -l and its giving me lets say 3 results : -rw-r--r-- 1 blah other 1789 May 19 2003 foo.c -rw-r--r-- 1 blah other 1014 May 19 2003 foo.h -rw-r--r-- 1 blah other 270 May 19 2003 foo1.c now I would like to use the first... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: umen
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Interpreting java output stream as system commands in Solaris

Hi there again, Running Solaris 10 with built-in Java. Seems to compile and run fine. Problem is: Say I want to see contents of current directory. In a shell, I'd just write "ls" and it outputs the content. When I write a Java file, I have the following line: System.out.println("ls"); ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: EugeneG
1 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Stream video

Hello, I have Ubuntu 64 bit 9.04 install dual boot I can't see stream videos through Opera I couldnt see it in Firefox did this: "sudo apt-get install ubuntu-restricted-extras flashplugin-nonfree" Now I can see it in firefox but not in Opera Should not care and just use just Firefox. thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pitroadrush
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Get the last value in the input stream

Hello Everyone, The situation is: $ alias rm="sh abc.sh" #abc.sh: read input echo "The input was: " $input $ rm xyz.txt should return "The input was: xyz.txt" Here, I want the alias "rm" to execute the file "abc.sh", where "abc.sh" should take "xyz.txt"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: qasim
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Video stream] network stream recording with mplayer

Hi I used this command: mplayer http://host/axis-cgi/mjpg/video.cgi -user root -passwd root \ -cache 1024 -fps 25.0 -nosound -vc ffh264 \ -demuxer 3 -dumpstream -dumpfile output.avi It's ok but... Video Playing is very fast! Why? Is it a synch problem? What parameter I have to use for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: takeo.kikuta
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Count lines and words of a stream output with tail

Hello, I need to tail -f a file output stream and I need to get only lines that contains "get" and "point" in the same line. It doesn't matter the order. Then I need only the text BEFORE "point". I have to count each line and perform other serveral actions after this has performed 3 times.... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kibou
9 Replies